35- Golden Wind

"Check me first, Giorno," Bucciarati decided to be the one to be checked, out of refusal to allow Mista to continue wasting time. Giorno seemed pleased that the bullshit was over with, walking at a reasonable pace towards Bucciarati, who seemed to be getting a bit fed up with how slow he was, "Hurry up and do it, Giorno! Time's ticking. We do have the Boss in a corner though, we have to keep him from getting the Arrow."

Speeding up to check Bucciarati and get it over with, Giorno kept watch over the blood droplets on his hand. Getting the feeling that something changed, I looked up to see what I assumed was King Crimson. Admittedly, the thing's face was absolutely hideous. But, more importantly it was trying to kill Giorno.

All of our Stands immediately came out to try and stop King Crimson, who effortlessly lobbed off Gold Experience's arm like a hot knife through room temperature butter. Trish gasped at the sight of Giorno's detached arm, before pointing at Mista, "It's Mista! He's the one who was being possessed! SPICE GIR-!"

"No, Trish, it's you!" Bucciarati shouted, "King Crimson moved your entire body and approached him!"

King Crimson's hand gripped the back of Spice Girl's head, squeezing it tight enough to create noticeable indents on Trish's neck, the fucker launching off on his evil villain monologue, "You've finally shown your Stand... my daughter... I've been waiting for this moment, for you to show your Stand to me! I cannot completely dominate this body, but I can grab your Stand! And if I grab your Stand, then I can move your body as I please!"

King Crimson's free hand came down to try and latch onto her. Clicking my tongue, I stepped up throw down with him, Daft Punk's arm shooting out to try and incapacitate one of his legs. King Crimson dragged Spice Girl's body in front of him, making me purposefully miss to avoid hurting Trish.

"If I grab the Stand, I can move the body, too... Now I have enough control to make the body run," King Crimson sort of repeated himself, "My daughter, if you hadn't brought out your Stand, Giorno might have discovered me, and then you would have me cornered."

"Everyone, get together! If we split, he's gonna erase time and-" The rest of Bucciarati's order was lost as Diavolo did just that, using King Crimson's ability to erase time. Seeing him using Trish's body to run off, I narrowed my eyes and glanced over at Narancia.

Seeing him a bit shaken off from the sight of his own body with one detached arm, I attempted to snap him out of it by snapping my fingers in his face repeatedly, "Narancia! I know this sounds really shitty, but you have to shoot Trish in the legs!"

"H-huh?" Narancia seemed appalled that I had even thought of that, rejecting it immediately, "N-no! I couldn't do that to her!"

"Narancia, (Name) has a point!" Bucciarati caught the boy's attention, laying out the facts for all of us, "He's running away because he knows the method of how to take the Arrow from Requiem! The Boss has already observed us and discovered it! Look how he's running! Narancia, you need to shoot!"

Upon seeing Narancia's hesitation, Mista raised his gun but did nothing with it, prompting Bucciarati to look over at him, "WHY ARE YOU ALL WASTING TIME?! Mista, I know that's your body, and that Trish's soul is inside of it, but you need to shoot!"

Sweat dripping down his body, Mista glanced back at Bucciarati, "N-no, that's not it... I already fired, Bucciarati... I've already fired six shots."

The nearby lamppost near Trish damn near collapsed on itself from the bullets hitting it, Diavolo continuing to haul ass. With an angry noise, I decided to stop being a sitting duck and took off after Diavolo. Hearing multiple people shouting at me to stop running, I put my faith in Mista's Sex Pistols to keep any bullets from hitting me.