24- Put me up, feel my heart

Finally stirred awake by the incessant buzzing of (Name)'s phone, Bruno opened his eyes slowly and glanced down at the damn thing. Unlocking it like he showed her, Bruno found the source of the problem. The group of traitors she had associated herself with were texting each other like madmen.

[cringe baby, 03:14] - This is a public message to (Name) and (Name) specifically. You are a bitchass motherfucker and I hate you an unbelievable amount. I had to put up with that shit for half an hour and it was fucking awful. My brain hurts. This is your fault. I'm going to wake up tomorrow and my eyes will fall clean out of my head because of the stupidass thing that you did. Sincerely fuck yourself.

[cheeborger, 0:314] - dude holy shit

[cheeborger, 03:14] - why are u so mad

[Rice Rice Baby, 03:14] - She thought that it would be funny to make Babyface count the grass.

[footboy, 03:14] - personally i found it hilarious

[Rice Rice Baby, 03:14] - It was not funny.

[HEEHEE, 03:14] - haha

[HEEHEE, 03:15] - Hey fun fact, it's three in the morning. Shut up.

[cheeborger, 03:15] - u want me to break into ur room because im about to

[Hamtaro, 03:15] - Today was awful. Capo I demand a day off for emotional damages. Saying this publicly so that you are inclined to agree with me or face the scorn of my loyal comrades.

[Rice Rice Baby, 03:15] - No.

[Hamtaro, 03:16] - I almost got run over by a train.

[Rice Rice Baby, 03:16] - And.

[cheeborger, 03:16] - in the name of my sweetie baby, i think this is an f.

[HEEHEE, 03:17] - F

[footboy, 03:17] - f

[cringe baby, 03:17] - F

[Rice Rice Baby, 03:17] - What does this mean. What does F mean.

[Hamtaro, 03:17] - F.

[fucker supreme, 03:18] - Bruno Bucciarati here. What is wrong with all of you. Who is cheeborger and who are you calling sweetie baby. What does F mean.

[cheeborger, 03:18] - cheeborger sounds dumb so its not me

[fucker supreme, 03:18] - Unfortunately, I have news for you.

[HEEHEE, 03:18] - F

[cheeborger, 03:19] - noooo :(((((

[cheeborger, 03:19] - sweetie baby nooooooo :((((( why would u put my name as that

[cringe baby, 03:19] - Stop doing the :(((( thing it is. Disgusting and I hate it.

[HEEHEE, 03:19] - :(((((( That's so mean :(((( are you insecure about your weenie you angry little man? :(((((((

[Rice Rice Baby, 03:20] - Please don't do this again. It is 3 in the morning.

[footboy, 03:20] - why say weenie. just say dick

[cheeborger, 03:20] - thats not important whys my name cheeborger im really upset about this :((((

[fucker supreme, 03:21] - Do you in any way, at any point in time have memories of eating a cheeseburger with (Name).

[cheeborger, 03:21] - no but i want to now thanks

[fucker supreme, 03:21] - Do not.

[cheeborger, 03:21] - why not??? :((( i just wanna show sweetie baby some love :((( thats all