6- Observation from a distance

Piercing crimson eyes watched through the various cameras that had been set up around the remote warehouse in a rural part of Italy, as a (color) haired girl crept up behind yet another person and yanked them away into the darkness, taking advantage of the chaos caused by her own hands.

Definitely the crafty type. Seemingly no remorse for committing violent acts when she was told to. A bit odd for a girl, but it was doable. Her Stand was reported to be strange and powerful. Passport and any form of ID were lost to the ages. No identity whatsoever.

A ghost that had suddenly appeared from thin air and gotten tangled into Passione.

Despite her tactics being a bit... unorthodox, to say the least- even if committing murder was already considered unorthodox enough- the girl seemed to be getting into a rhythm of her work, meticulously and carefully pulling each victim away.

A soft hum of consideration.

Polpo had made the mistake of blabbing about the new girl, something about not knowing if she was trustworthy or not because of the desperation Bruno had in needing an extra set of hands. Things happened, people pretended to be too busy to try and monitor the girl for Polpo, and eventually after her confidence in her Stand's power got leaked by a few trustworthy contacts in Naples, she had already been considered for something more devious.

With that, Risotto Nero had ended up having to monitor her. Part of him wished he had just pushed the work onto Prosciutto, or even let Melone monitor her like he had been begging, but he had just sighed and sucked it up. Even if she was just some over-hyped brat, it was highly unusual for somebody so new to already be considered becoming a member of La Squadra Esecuzioni. Especially since she had just joined barely three days ago.

Despite all of that, it was a surprisingly difficult decision. She had potential. Her Stand could make larger groups incredibly easy to take out, and she had the street smarts to get out of a sticky situation. The lack of identification records made the deal much, much sweeter. In a few years, she very well could become a highly effective assassin.

But at the same time, just from the whole spectacle with the speaker, Risotto considered deeming her 'impossible to train' or something akin to that, his ears throbbing painfully just thinking about the sheer volume of the music that he had quickly muted for the sake of not blowing out his ears. Prosciutto wandered into the office slowly, a nervous looking Pesci trailing him closely with a stack of papers in his hands.

With a dull flicker down at the laptop on the table, Prosciutto made a bit of conversation, "Observation going well?"

Risotto hummed, not one for many words when he didn't feel the need to use them. Thankfully, Prosciutto respected that and nodded.

"Mm. Have you reached a verdict yet?"

After a careful moment of thinking, Risotto tapped a few of his fingers against the wooden table idly before flitting his eyes up to seemingly stare straight through Prosciutto and Pesci.

"... She's got potential," Risotto tried to find the proper words, "but I haven't seen enough yet."

Prosciutto blinked, a blank look on his face that Pesci mimicked. Risotto noticed and raised a brow at the pair. Prosciutto took to speaking for both himself and Pesci, something the green-haired man was thankful for.

"We... weren't told he was... a she. That's all."

Risotto gave an indifferent grunt. Things fell awkwardly silent, until Prosciutto couldn't bear it anymore.

"Wouldn't it be a bit dangerous for her...? We all know how Melone gets."

Pesci nodded in agreement, not really wanting to be reminded of Melone's... less favorable habits. Formaggio could also be a pest, but he wasn't quite as bad.