Stand Info

Will be updated as story progresses. Probably. Journey is my justification for how everything will be fine and stay the same in the end because Pucci Did The Thing™.

Pucci will no longer Do The Thing™

edit 10/1/19: fixed daft punk's stats, realized i fucked up a lil

~*~

STAND NAME: Daft Punk

STAND MASTER: (Name) (Last name)

POWER: B

SPEED: A

RANGE: D

DURABILITY: B

PRECISION: B

POTENTIAL: C

ABILITIES: Daft Punk is capable of manipulating gravity of the immediate area or on certain objects, whether it be a living object or a nonliving object. Manipulation can consist of increasing or decreasing the effects of gravity, or focusing the center of gravity onto a wall or other surface.

~*~

STAND NAME: Panda Express

STAND MASTER: ??? ???

POWER: E

SPEED: B

RANGE: A

DURABILITY: A

PRECISION: C

POTENTIAL: A

ABILITIES: Panda Express turns the inside of any container into a pocket dimension that can hold approximately one ton of matter. The container will take on a panda design and remain will remain the same on the outside. The effects of this Stand are permanent and cannot be reversed.

~*~

STAND NAME: Journey

STAND MASTER: 'Bessie the Cow'

POWER: Unknown

SPEED: Unknown

RANGE: Unknown

DURABILITY: Unknown

PRECISION: Unknown

POTENTIAL: Unknown

ABILITIES: Rips apart and repairs the fabric of space and time. Capable of creating, accessing, and restoring alternate universes, regardless if they have been destroyed, reset or otherwise. Attacks by ripping a hole into the fabric of reality and pulling the target inside of it.

If the target is not a Stand User, they will perish. However, if the target is a Stand User, they will be spat into a randomly selected point in a randomly selected universe. The target is rendered immune to fate and is thereby capable of changing it. The target is designated as the 'Interceptor'.