42- Florida Man

Stuck following after Bucciarati, I began to question the decision we were making in trying to shop for cars at four in the afternoon. Trish seemed annoyed by the sunlight at best, while I was busy being unreasonably angry over nothing. Well, maybe not nothing. The bandage on my hand didn't feel amazing, and getting dragged to a dozen car dealerships wasn't exactly the best way to spend an afternoon.

Especially since we had to walk the whole way. Stuck in the second decent- by Trish and Bucciarati's standards, which judging by their sense of fashion were pretty high- looking dealership of the day, I was stuck waiting in the back since I had no real taste. Jamming out to some music to try and kill the time, I entertained myself by counting the leaves on a nearby plant, tapping my fingers against my leg to the beat.

Pulled out of my thoughts by a hand on my shoulder, I scowled up at whoever had the audacity to touch me. Seeing that it was only Bucciarati, I softened a little and freed up one of my ears, asking before he could breathe, "Whassup?"

"I'd like if you could get into that car," Bucciarati gestured to a car that Trish was standing nearby.

Not knowing specifics of cars, I just stared at from a distance, hamming up the confusion on my face before looking back at him, "... why?"

"We want to know how it looks with people inside," Bucciarati thought of the easiest way to speak his mind without insulting me, but did so anyway, "Regardless of what they were wearing."

With my finest unimpressed look, I let my drop into a deeper, flat tone, "Well, gee, thanks. Sure, make fun of the injured girl."

Not giving him a chance to respond, I sighed dramatically and did as he asked, making my way over to the car and hopping in. Striking a pensive pose, I made sure to look as refined as possible. Trish and Bucciarati stood back to examine things before the former spoke up, "Yep, it still looks good."

Getting out before I could feel my pride fall off any faster, I grumbled something none too nice under my breath and went back to sulking quietly. Letting Bucciarati handle the transaction since he was the most responsible, I was left to figuratively kick rocks around, Trish watching over Bucciarati's shoulder to absorb his methods. Hearing a whistle for my attention, I turned back again as Bucciarati pointed at another car, "(Name), come do this one too!"

I did as asked, pouting as if it was somehow a major inconvenience to me. This time, I didn't bother striking a pose, just getting in and sitting in the seat like a regular person while Bucciarati tried to compare the two cars. Getting out after a moment, I put my headphones back on and turned the volume up so I couldn't hear if somebody tried to call me this time. I went the extra mile with wandering off and staring outside, too.

~*~

Back after a long day of me being stupid, I immediately wandered off from Bucciarati and Trish to avoid the onslaught of people fawning over the new (and admittedly really nice) car. Since I haven't eaten anything but a small piece of bread, I chose to head into the kitchen, putting my headphones back on and quietly- and very poorly- singing along to Yakuza 0's Friday Night.

Searching around, I tried to not let it bother me too much that there wasn't really anything here except some stale cereal. It shall do. Checking inside the box, I found that it was mostly empty, so I didn't bother getting a bowl or anything. Prepared to retreat to my room and eat cereal for an unknown amount of time, I was stopped by an upset looking Fugo.

Able to tell he was speaking to me since his lips were moving, I was unable to hear it and continued to sing along while pointing at my headphones. Frustrated, Fugo came up and pulled one of them out, a mighty scowl etched onto his face. Annoyed, I reluctantly turned the music off and gave him an expectant look, careful not to endanger my wounded hand.