Togemon in Toy Town

We were waling down the sewer pipes along the concrete walkway, but I wasn't really paying attention to the conversations being held by the others.

I was more focused on what Andromon told me.

What would I need to remember? Had I really been to the Digital World before? Abd if so, why wouldn't I remember it?

My questioning thoughts were interrupted by Mimi singing way off key.

"Mimi, you're way off tone." Joe commented and groaned.

"Oh, come on, I've had singing lessons for three years." Mimi said happily.

Tk gasped, "Woah, did they help?" He asked, I lightly spapped his shoudler.

"Be nice, Tk. She's learning." I said.

"Ha! Mimi, you should get a refund. That's what I would do." Izzy said.

"Then let's sing as a group." Sora suggested.

Tk shook his head and playfully tugged my arm.

"No way! Raya should sing us a song!" He said. My face immediately turned red and burned.

Everyone looked at us confused, "Raya can sing?" Tai asked.

"Yeah," Matt answered, "She used to sing Tk to sleep when we slept over at her house. And let me tell ya, he had neevr slept better than when she swould sing."

I lowered my head, hiding my burning face from their view.

"Really? She's that good huh? Come on Raya, let's hear you." Izzy said.

"N-no, I can't. I haven't sung in forever." I stammered.

"Come on, Raya! Sing that little lullaby you used to sing me. You know the one." Tk almost begged.

Knowing that no one would stop asking for my song, I reluctantly took a breath in, closed my eyes and began singing

I stopped after the song and opened my eyes to see a surprising sight.

Sora was in near tears, while Mimi, Palmon and Luna, who was in my arms, were silently sobbing.

The boys, excpet for Tk were stunned by my song.

"Raya..." Sora gasped.

"I know, I know. I haven't sung in a while, so I'm rusty." I said.

"If that's rusty, then I want to hear what you sound like when you're not!" Tai exclaimed, "Raya that was amazing!"

I rubbed the back of my head and bashfully hid my face.

"Thanks you guys. I really appreciate the compliments. I only got them back home from my parents."

The topic of home really got to my friends as they thought back to our planet.

"Man, I really miss home." Sora said, "I would sing while I was doing my chores, and loudly when I would hang the clothes to dry."

"It's okay to miss your home." Agumon said, "What do you miss Tai?"

"Well, I miss playing sports then taking a nice hot bath." Tai said.

"Games." Tk said, "I miss my games. I wasn't too far from beating Matt in my video games."