Forget about it!

The day was quiet as a familiar digimon slept by the banks of a beautiful lake, two small objects layung abandoned on the grass near him.

The sun was shining down, the waters were sparkling like sapphires in the light, and the air was warm and comforting.

But the sleeping digimon was not enjoying the lovely day. In fact, tge events that led him to sleeping on the soft grass left hin saddened and alone.

Just then, two strangers came through the trees and reached the lake banks.

"Tokomon!" The two strangers called out as they rushed the sleeping digimon.

"Tokomon, are you all right little guy?" The human stranger asked.

Tokomon opened his eyes and stared sleepily at the boy.

"You look like Tai.. You are Tai! You're alive!" He exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, the last time I checked." Tai replied jokingly.

"I'll bet a black gear digimon got you, right?" Agumon asked.

"No, if it was something simple like that I wouldn't feel so bad." Tokomon said as he jumped out of Tai's arms.

"Where is everybody? Where's Tk?" Tai asked,

"I don't know, he's probably off with his new friend."

"New friend? What new friend?" Tai asked.

"I think you'd better ask Tk."

"I would but he's not here right now and you are. Now, start at the beginning, Tokomon and tell me exactly what happened."

"Well, you were gone an awful long time."

"We were? How long?"

"We looked high and low for you, I did most of the low part, finally, we stopped in the desert to rest. Although we had many ideas about how to find you, we couldn't figure out what to do. Later on after everyone else went to sleep, Sora and Biyomon woke me up and said that they would go off to find you on their own. That's how it started, first Sora left, then we all went in search of Sora. Then someone said that we might cover more ground if we split up. Raya tried to keep us all together, but she was outnumbered. So, Izzy and Tentomon went off one way. And Joe and Gomamon went off another, and pretty soon, only Matt, Tk, Raya, Lunamon, Gabumon and me were left. We walked long and far trying to find you until we reached a bridge. Tk was upset with the separation of our team, and Raya was barely able to keep him from crying. But, Matt and Raya reassured him that you two were okay and that you would bring a bunch of presents with you."

"Wow, I had no idea that Matt could be like that." Tai thought, "I wonder about Raya though."

"I knew they were kidding Tk about the presents, but that didn't matter because just then, we saw a large amusement park in the distance. Tk was excited about park, but Matt didn't seem too excited, it was like there was something on his mind that he couldn't stop thinking about. And Raya was suspicious too, whispering to Lunamon about something I couldn't hear. When we entered the park, no one was there, then we found a boat and Matt said that he would check out the area. He said that he would be gone for a few hours at the most, telling me, Raya and Lunamon to watch over Tk while he was gone. Then, he and Gabumon left. Hours went by and still no Matt. Raya, Lunamon and I kept reassuring Tk that he woukd come back, but Tk still didn't seem happy about his brother's absence."

"We waited at the park for almost a week. Tk spent the whole time staring out at the water, excpet for when he just couldn't stay awake anymore. Raya would hold him in her arms, silently whispering to him that Matt would come back soon, but after Tk would fall asleep, and she thought that the rest of us were asleep, I could hear her crying softly into her hands. She kept going like that the entire time, crying at night and smiling during the day. But then, something happened..."