Wizardmon's Gift

I sat in the bubble with Kari and Luna in my arms, carried away to finally face Myotismon.

Kari was sniffling in my arms, and all I could do was smile and gently stroke her head.

"Don't worry, Kari, I won't let anything happen to you." I said reassuringly.

Kari looked up at me and nodded sadly, "If you say so." She said. It wasn't long before we found ourselves over the tv station near town.

I couldn't help but shiver when I felt Myotismon's evil presence from inside.

"Is that where's we'll find Myotismon?" I asked Phantomon. The digimon nodded and we all went through one of the open windows. The bubble popped as we landed on our feet. At the same time, Luna stirred awake.

"Luna, are you awake?" I asked. She looked up at me with blurred and hazed eyes, but her smile was still bright.

"I'm okay." She whispered, "Are you all right?" I nodded. Phantomon walked us to a separate room. We would finally meet the monster, up close and in person.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, outside the station, Sora, Matt and their digimon, now Garurumon and Garudamon, were just arriving.

"Matt, Sora! Hey you guys!" They heard a familiar voice shout happily. They looked forward at the entrance to the station and saw Izzy, Tentomon and Mr. Ishida standing stunned.

"Izzy, what are you doing here?" Sora asked as they stopped.

"Dad!" Matt said happily, jumping off of Garurumon and running to his father. However, his father wasn't very happy to see him at the time.

"I told you to stay out of sight!" Mr. Ishida yelled, shocking Matt.

"I'm sorry, Dad, but I had to." Matt said. Suddenly, Mr. Ishida jumped on fear and surprise when Garurumon came closer.

"Hello, Matt's dad. Good to see you again." The large white and blue wolf said. Mr. Ishida calmed down and stared at Garurumon confused.

"What do you mean again? Who are you? Have we met?" The man asked.

"You know me. I digivolved from Gabumon."

"Gabumon? That's you?" The wolf nodded.

"Hey!" Another voice shouted from across the way. The group turned to the left and saw Joe and Tk with their digimon running towards them. However, Ikkakumon had digivolved into a larger digimon known as Zudomon.

"Joe, Tk!" Sora said, surprised to see them.

"Matt, Daddy!" Tk shouted, running up to his father and brother. Matt was happy to see his younger brother, but his father seemed a little more surprised to see his youngest son.

"Tk." He said as Tk ran to him and hugged his legs, "What are you doing here?"

Tk looked up at his dad with watery eyes, "When I saw all that stuff on television, I just couldn't stay home anymore. Mom wanted to come too but we couldn't bring her."

Mr. Ishida, still surprised to see his young son, gently patted his head with a smile, "It's okay, son."

"I missed you, Daddy." Tk mumbled.

Wizardmon, who was found by Joe and Tk in the river, walked up to Garudamon's hand and saw a gray colored Lillymon.

"It's Wizardmon!" Izzy gasped.

"What are you doing here?" Matt asked in a disgusted tone.

Wizardmon looked over Lillymon, noticing the symptoms of Myotismon's attack.