Gatomon comes calling

Morning came faster than I thought, but I never felt more rested. I sat up in my bed and stretched my arms up with a loud yawn. I looked down at my side and saw Luna sleeping peacefully. I then looked up at the clock and saw that it was 8:52 in the morning.

I carefully got out of bed and went over to my dresser to pick out my clothes. After getting dressed, I went over to my bed and shook Luna awake.

"Luna, it's time to go now." I said softly, just in case my parents were still at home.

She sleepily woke up and rubbed her eyes, sitting up and climbing into my arms. I walked around my room and searched for what I needed.

The team decided to gather up our address books from school in the help to search for the ninth child. We figured that since the ninth child had seen the digimon fight at Highton View Terrace four years ago, they should have a digivice or at least have lived there during that time.

"Found it." I said, grabbing the blue book from my shelf. I held onto it tightly and walked out my room.

It was quiet, so that meant my parents were already out the door to work. They go to work early so they have time to spend with me in the evenings. But there was always something to eat on the table for me.

This time, it was a small stack of pancakes covered in maple syrup and honey covered strawberries in a small bowl on the side.

I smiled happily as Luna and I ate breakfast. After finishing we went walked to the door, put on my shoes and headed out to meet the others in a park nearby.

I walked to crowded streets for about fifteen or twenty minutes before I saw my friends gathered in the park.

"Hey, guys!" I shouted, grabbing their attention.

It was just the boys and their digimon, minus Joe and Gomamon.

"Hey, Raya." Matt said while Tk quickly ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Now then," Tai said, "I called you all here because, well, uh... there was not hu ing good on TV."

"Ha ha, very funny, Tai." Matt said sarcastically, his eyes rolling in annoyance.

"Anybody know where the others are?" I asked. Just then, we heard someone running towards us, we turned around and saw Sora running fast with a book in hand and Biyomon flying beside her.

"Hey, guys, wait! Don't start without me." She said, finally stopping in front of us, "Good morning."

"All right, so where's Mimi?" Tentomon, wearing his disguise asked.

"She's probably out buying clothes." Izzy said. I glared softly at him and hit him semi-lightly on the head.

"Ow, what was that for, Raya?" He asked, grabbing his softly thumping head.

"That's what you get when you presume something of someone." I said.

"Oh, you get up and walk, you're too heavy to push." We heard someone whine behind us. We turned around again and saw Mimi with a baby stroller, Palmon being dressed in a baby bonnet.

"Mimi, how is that going to look, I'm supposed to be a wittle baby." Palmon said with a baby accent.

"You just grew up, now get out." Mimi said. I chuckled a little at their argument and we all sat down in a circle on the soft grass.

"Hey, did you guys see it?" Sora asked, "It was all over the news on TV this morning."

"More and more of Myotismon's digi bozos are popping up in the city." Matt added.