Playtime

After the group had separated, me, Tai, Sora, Izzy, Tk and Kari all went to continue our mission. I'll admit, it was sad to see the others leave, but I understood their reasonings and was happy that they could tell us their true feelings.

Everything was balance inside of them, and my crest of harmony was warm as it sensed their harmony with themselves.

Suddenly, I felt my body quickly get hot and then get cold. I held my head as a wave of dizziness washed over me.

"Raya, are you all right?" Luna asked when she noticed my actions.

I shook off the dizzy spell and smiled best I could.

"I'm all right, Luna." I said reassuringly, but Luna's been with me for years, so she knows when I'm lying. However, she didn't say a thing, she just snuggled deeper into my arms.

Just then, the ground began to shake. We screamed as we grabbed on to the trees nearby to keep from losing our footing.

"What's happening?" Sora asked as the ground finally stopped shaking.

"Was that some kind of explosion?" Tai wondered.

"An earthquake?" Izzy asked.

"A meteor!" Tentomon exclaimed, flying down towards us, "And I mean a whopper! It just crashed in the forest."

"Totally cool!" Tai exclaimed, "Let's go check it out."

"I don't think we should." I said cautiously.

"Yeah, Tai, it could be dangerous." Sora added.

"Yeah. Let's head over to Puppetmon's mansion instead." Tk suggested.

"We'll show you guys exactly it is." Patamon said.

"I suppose it's inevitable. He is one of the Dark Masters and we'll have to fight him sooner or later." Izzy agreed.

"Yeah, it's time someone cut his strings instead of waiting around here." Gatomon said, "Let's going the fight to him for a change. If we don't hurry up, I'm afraid both our worlds will be destroyed."

Kari nodded in agreement and looked up at her brother, tugging his hand.

"Let's do it, Tai." She said. Tai went deep in thought, crossing his arms over his chest as he did.

"Wait a second guys, let's think this over." Sora interjected, "Puppetmon is a mega digimon and we won't be able to defeat him that easily."

"Oh, in that case, let's give up and go watch cartoons." Tk said with a bite to his words. I was a little surprised by the attitude he had, but it was understandable. Tk was forced to play with Puppetmon with his life on the line. I would want to defeat him quickly if I were in his shoes.

"The only fair thing to do is to take a vote." Izzy said, "All those in favor of going to Puppetmon's mansion, raise your hand and say I."

"I!" Kari, Tk, Izzy and I said raising our hands.

"The I's have it." Izzy concluded, but Tai continued to stand thinking hard on whatever subject was in his mind.

"Tai, you didn't vote." Sora said.

"So, Tai, what do you think?" Tk asked. His question brought Tai out of his deep thinking.

"What should we do, Tai?" Kari asked.

"Well, uh...." Tai said unsurely.

"We're waiting for an answer." Tentomon said.

I looked around our small group and smiled at Tai. He had changed, I could tell.