Prophecy

There was a terrible feeling of darkness surrounding us all and it belonged to a very bad digimon.

"Ah, give me a break!" I heard Tai shout angrily, kicking something that made a clanging sound as the object he kicked bounced on the cement ground.

I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the fog covered sky.

"Raya! You're awake!" I heard someone say excitedly. I turned my head a little and saw Kari, Luna, Tk and Matt surrounding. I smiled and slowly sat up. Luna quickly jumped into my arms, hugging me the best she could, thankfully, she seemed to be healed of her major injuries. She climbed onto my shoulder and sat comfortably.

"I really needed that nap." I said, standing up, Kari and Tk immediately grabbing my free hands.

"So, give me an update on what's going on." I asked Matt.

He nodded and stared up at the foggy sky, "Well, that lousy fog barrier is still up."

"So beating Myotismon didn't solve anything." Mimi said sadly.

Suddenly, Izzy's laptop beeped loud enough for us all to hear. He took his laptop and sat down on the ground to answer whatever it was he received.

"Hold on," he said, "We've got a message from Gennai."

He opened his mailbox and immediately Gennai's popped up, complete with a little animated picture of the old man.

"Wonderful news, my friends, I may have found a way to defeat Myotismon once and for all." Gennai said, the screen changing to a picture of a stone tablet covered in digi-code.

"Although this looks like a graham cracker, it's actually an ancient text which I've translated. The sky will be darkened by the wings of many bats. The fallen people will invoke the name of the undead digimon king and when the clock strikes the hour of the beast, the undead going will reveal himself in his true form as the beast. Then angels will shoot arrows of hope and light of the lived ones they are sent to protect. Only when light and hope are taken together in unity will a miracle happen. Please always recycle. That last part seems weird but good luck." The message ended, leaving us to wonder what this ancient text meant.

"Well, that was about as clear as mud." Sora said annoyed, "Can you make heads or tails of it?"

Izzy looked down at the text confused, not knowing what to say for an answer.

Kari let go of my hand and walked ui p to her brother.

"Listen, Tai, maybe we should try to find mom and dad." She said.

"You're right." Tai agreed.

"I wouldn't mind checking out my place, either." Joe said.

"And I'd like to change my pajamas, or at least get a matching robe." Mimi said muttering the last part.

We all agreed to go to Joe and Izzy's place first, since Izzy said his parents were still there at his apartment. Mimi went to go change and Joe went up to his apartment to check on his family.

The rest of us waited for Izzy and his parents outside their apartment complex. A few minutes later, Izzy and his parents came out, his father being a little more angry than confused unlike his wife.

"All right, can someone explain what's going on?" Mr. Izumi asked.

"It's a pretty long story, but I'll try." Mr. Ishida said. As he was explaining everything, mimi and Tanemon showed up running behind us, but when she looked around, she noticed that Joe was gone.