WereGarurumon's Diner

~~~~3rd POV~~~~

After the whole Demidevimon incident, Tk, Tai, Agumon and Patamon continued their search for the rest of their friends.

However, they also had another mission: to find Raya. Demidevimon had mentioned that his master wanted Raya's powers and that she was taken somewhere, so they would have to find her quickly.

Meanwhile, after they had started searching, in a dark cave, the girl they wanted to find was sitting under a lavender force field.

~~~Lunamon POV~~~

We had been sitting here for who knows how long, and I was getting really worried about Raya. She had been unconsciously putting uo this force field and it was really taking a toll on her body.

"Raya, are you sure you're feeling okay?" I asked her for the hundredth time today, but everytime I asked her the same question, she would give me the same answer.

She slowly looked down at me and smiled weakly, "I'm okay, Luna. I need to keep this up until the others find us."

"But what if they don't find us?" I asked, "That dark digimon wants your power and it's been so long since that flying rat tricked us into coming here. We need to go, now."

"You know I can't do that. If I leave and take down this force field, then it would be that much easier for the digimon to take us." That was always her excuse. If we left, we would be caught, but if we stayed then our friends would be safe and we would be too.

I sighed and leaned closer into her chest as she held me close.

"We'll be okay, Luna. I'll figure something out. We just have to be patient. I felt Tk's crest activating, which means that he's getting stronger. I wish I could tell him how proud I am of him. I'll tell him when they find us." She whispered, her soft breaths becoming softer as she fell asleep.

"I really hope you're right, Raya." I whispered, slowly falling asleep myself, "Everyone, please hurry. Raya can't take much more."

My eyes finally closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~Matt POV~~~

It had been more than a week since we were forced to work in this lousy diner. Gabumon and I had taken this little peddle boat to look around the area, when we came to land again, we saw some digimon walking by and we decided to follow them.

They led us to this diner, and as we were about to check it out, Gomamon was thrown out of the front door.

"Gomamon!" Gabumon shouted, running up to our friend, "Are you okay?"

Gomamon groaned and looked up at my digimon happy eyes, "Gabumon and Matt!" He said excitedly, "Is Joe ever gonna be happy to see you two."

I was confused. What was Joe doing at this diner?

Gomamon took us around the back and opened the door the kitchen, where we saw Joe cooking something on the stove.

"Hey, Matt."

"Hey Joe. Where have you been and what are you doing here?" I asked.

Joe looked down in embarrassment, rubbing the back of his head as tried to come up with an explanation.

"First you left, and then Mimi and Izzy, they both disappeared and Tk, Raya and I were left alone." I explained.

"I know," Joe said, "Well, it started when we all went our separate ways to look for Tai. I wasn't lost. I definitely knew where I wasn't, but I didn't know where I was. I think. Suddenly we were approached by this little winged digimon, he told us that he saw some other humans nearby. Wanting to find you all, we followed him. I was sure that he was leading us the wrong way, but, who was I to question him? It's not like we knew our way around. Eventually we found this diner, which was perfect timing because we were starving. After having our fill, we tried to pay the check, but apparently this place only takes dollar bills and not digi-dollars."