Under Pressure

MetalSeadramon rose tall over over us in the ocean as we floated helplessly in the water, unable to do anything. Our didigmon were too weak to fight and even with my powers, if I turned into a rookie digimon form, I wouldn't be string enough to face a mega on my own.

But just when MetalSeadramon was about to sink us for good, a large shadow came from under the water.

"Huh? Who is that?" MetalSeadramon wondered, confused by the sound the shadow made. I smiled, knowing this sound from our past.

The shadow came rushing from the ocean and revealed itself as an old friend.

"It's Whamon!" Tai shouted as Whamon's tail splashed in the water, pushing us further away from the mega sea dragon digimon.

Whamon jumped out of the water with a mighty roar and tackled MetalSeadramon diwn. The mega digimon fell back into the water with a cry of pain and sunk back into the ocean.

Whamon turned back to us and opened his mouth wide, beginning to suck is into his mouth.

"C'mon everybody!" Tai shotued as we were pulled in, "I never thought I'd wanna be fish food, but we'll be safe in here."

"Technically it's a mammal!" Izzy corrected and we were sucked into Whamon. The large digimon dove under the water and swam as fast as he could away from MetalSeadramon.

We all breathed a sigh of relief when we felt safe and exited Whamon's mouth to sit outside on his back.

Luna was gently using my cloak to clean off my prosthetic leg. Sure it was water proof and resistant, but was better for the screws and bolts to be dry so they don't cause me any discomfort.

"Thanks for saving us, Whamon." Tai said enjoying the warm breeze of the ocean.

"Aw, don't mention it." Whamon said, "No seriously, don't mention it. I don't want it to get around." We chuckled at his joke.

"Hey, guys. We still have a problem." Matt pointed out, "How are we going to be able to defeat the Dark Masters?"

"I wonder how they took over the Digital World in the first place." Sora said, "Do you remember, Whamon?"

"Of course I remember Whamon. Big fella, snappy dresser... Oh, you mean the Dark Masters. I don't know all the details, but soon after the Digital World began to warp, MetalSeadramon began to take over the ocean."

"Darn!" Tai exclaimed, punching Whamon in his anger.

"Ouch." Whamon said.

"Oh, sorry, Whamon."

Kari walked up to her brother's side and hugged Tai from behind.

"Tai, don't get upset." She said, "We'll fix things."

Tai looked back his little sister and sighed, smiling and hugging her tightly, "You're right. We'll do it. We've done it before, haven't we?"

"Yeah!" The rest of us shouted, determined to do what we can to defeat the Dark Masters.

"That's the attitude. I'll find a safe place for you outside of MetalSeadramon's reach. Even if I have to swim to far corners of the ocean." Whamon said, his spout spitting water and landing all over us.

Luna sighed as my leg got wet again.

"Man, I just dried it off." She groaned, falling on her butt.

Everyone looked over at me and my leg. I laughed and took the cloak from Luna and dried off my leg myself. After a couple of minutes trying to get the water out of the books and crannies, it was fully dry and there was no discomfort at all.