Playing Games

The light around me faded, revealing my brand new armor similar to WarGreymon, although smaller and slimmer to fit my body. The power coming from this new form was amazing and I flexed my arms to free myself from MetalSeadramon's tail.

The mega digimon screamed in pain from the sharp spikes of my armor and let me go. I didn't waste time flying out of the water and watching as MetalSeadramon and WarGreymon were shot out of the water with Whamon hitting the mega in the head.

"River of Power!" MetalSeadramon shouted, firing his attack at Whamon and hitting his target. The powerful shot went straight through Whamon, making the digimon cry out in pain.

"No! Whamon!" I shouted along with my friends below. With new determination, I flew up with WarGreymon and we both readied our attacks.

"Terra Tornado!!" We shouted, spinning like a tornado and firing ourselves at MetalSeadramon.

MetalSeadramon fired his River and Ppwer attack, just ut proved useless to us as we sliced right through the laser and drilled through MetalSeadramon.

The mega digimon cried out in immense pain as he fell into the water.

"So much for your impenetrable chrome digizoid armor." WarGreymon taunted.

"Looks like it got a little rusty." I added.

"Next time you want to rule the waters, do everybody a favor and take a bubble bath instead." Kabuterimon said chuckling. But we didn't have much to celebrate when the cost of victory was so high.

WarGreymon quickly turned back into Koromon and I flew back down with him before my transformation wore off.

I landed next to my friends and we watched Whamon in his final moments.

"Digidestined. Digi-mage Raya." He said, his voice soft and weak, "Please, save this world."

Bit by bit, we saw his data scatter as he was slowly being deleted.

"Don't go!" We all shouted, Kari and Tk beginning to cry as they held my hands. Luna looked at me from my shoulder and saw my expressionless face. I couldn't cry. How could I? This is one of the times when you're filled with such an intense emotion, that you dont know how to express it.

"Where did he go?" Tk asked as Whamon was completely deleted, his data vanishing from our sight.

But he wasn't the only one to go.

"Look there, everyone!" Izzy said, pointing towards MetalSeadramon, who was also disappearing.

"It's happening to MetalSeadramon, too." Matt pointed out.

We all watched their data float off into the sky.

"I know where they're going." Gomamon said.

"Spiral Mountain's peak." Tentomon answered for him.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake and tremble.

"Look, over there. That's the real reason for all this shaking!" Tai shouted, pointing towards Spiral Mountain. Following his direction, we looked over at Spiral Mountain and saw the ocean streak of the mountain begin to disappear.

"The ocean!" Sora gasped.

"It's... disappearing." Joe added, equally as shocked as the rest of us.

We watched for a moment longer until the waters in front of us began to disappear as well.

"Look," Tk exclaimed, "Spiral Mountain's oceans is almost completely gone."

"But why?" Kari asked.