Fate of Two Worlds

We stood in front of Apocalymon, ready to finish this battle and save both worlds. We were strong and ready to save everyone. And we weren't going to give up until both the digital and our world were safe from his evil.

"That's impossible!" Apocalymon shouted in disbelief, "How did you digivolve without your crests?"

"Nothing's impossible, especially when you've got your friends helping you." Matt said.

"You said it, Matt!" Tai shouted facing Apocalymon, "All right, it's time to fight!"

We all shouted with determination and courage, but Apocalymon didn't seem to enjoy our shouts.

All of us charged with it digimon, ready to end all this chaos and bring light back to the darkness.

I flew hand in hand with Dianamon, our weapons at the ready.

"So, you want to fight?" Apocalymon asked, "Death Claw!" One of the steel claws rushed towards us.

"Vulcan's Hammer!" Zudomon swung his hammer down and slammed the claw down to the ground.

"All right!" Joe exclaimed happily, "Your hammer nailed it!"

"We can help out, too, right Lillymon?" Mimi asked holding on to her partner's hand.

"Hang on!" Lillymon held Mimi's hand tightly, throwing her up onto the air past another set of claws.

"Flower Cannon!" The blast from the bright yellow flower in Lillymon's hands shot like a bullet, smashing the steel claw into bits. She quickly flew back to Mimi and grabbed her hand, continuing to charge towards Apocalymon.

"Do you think maybe next you could use someone else as a boomerang?" Mimi shouted holding into her hat and partner.

"Sorry, but I wanted to make sure you came back to me." Lillymon said.

Zudomon smashed another claw out of commission.

"Tai, this is your chance to go for his body!" Joe shouted.

"All right!" Tai said before looking up and gasping at the sudden sneak attack coming Joe's way.

"Joe, Mimi, look out behind you!" Sora warned.

Joe and Mimi turned around and gasped in fear by the large claws coming their way.

"Gate of Destiny!" MagnaAngemon said, creating the large gate.

"Celestial Arrow!" Angewomon fired her arrow, destroying the claws while the remains were sucked into the gate.

"Don't worry about a thing, we're here to protect you guys." Tk said.

"We'll go for the other claws, too!" Kari assured.

"Thanks, Kari!" Mimi said.

"We owe you one!" Joe added.

"Matt this is better than any video game!" Tai shouted.

"I'll say!" Matt replied.

"Boys and their games!" I chuckled, "Let's finish this and make it a game over!"

Tai, Matt and I rushed with out digimon towards Apocalymon, who was beyond angry.

"Death Claw!"

"Flower Cannon!" Lillymon shouted destroying the claw.

Garudamon and Sora flew right next to us coming in close.

"Why should you guys have all the fun?" Sora asked, "Save some for me and Izzy."