Ikkakumon's Harpoon Torpedo!

We were walking around a large mountain that peaked past the clouds. But I got a bad chill from tgat mountain.

Or maybe it was because of the cold air chilling all of us to bone.

I rubbed my hands on arms and legs to try and keep warm, but nothing really worked.

"Are you okay, Raya?" Lunamon asked from her place on my shoulder, "You know what happens when it gets too cold."

I smiled and scoffed, "Come on, Luna, that hasn't happened for a year now. I'll be fine."

I looked down and saw Tk shivering with Patamon by my side.

I took off my jacket and wrapped around Tk's shoulders.

He looked up at me surprised by my gesture, ripping the jacket off of himself and handing it back to me.

"No, Raya." He said, "You should take your jacket, all you have on is a tank top. You'll turn into an ice cube without it."

"I'd rather become a human ice sculpture than see you get sick. I don't think Matt would forgive me if I couldn't prevented you from catching a cold." I joked, wrapping the jacket back around his shoulders.

He looked down with a guilty expression, tugging the jacket closer to him.

"Okay, but if you start to feel cold, you let me know, all right?"

I chuckled and agreed.

The deeper we went into the cold forest, the more chilling it became.

"I know this is no day at the beach, Joe, but that's no need to be a worry wart about it and make your friends unhappy." Gomamon said to a complaining Joe, "Pardon the pun but chill out. Only you have a problem with the cold. Everyone think warm."

The group began to sigh at the thoughts of warm weather and laughed along with the digimon.

It was nice to hear everyone laughing, since we've kinda been on edge for a little bit.

"I'm allergic to fur." Joe said. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Come on, Joe. Sometimes it's good to live on the edge a little. Lighten up." I said laughing at his 'Are you kidding me?' expression.

"Yeah, Raya's right the cold isn't that terrible. Look at Raya, she's rocking only a tank top and she's not complaining." Tai said.

Everyone immediately looked at me and gasped at my light clothing, then back at Tk who clutched onto my jacket.

"Perhaps not if you're a polar bear of a penguin." Izzy commented.

"Yeah, but if it snows..." Tai said.

"We can throw snowballs!" I finished excitedly.

"And make snowmen!" Mimi shoiyed delightfully.

"Who do you think snowmon is?" Gomamom asked Gabumon.

"A digimon from their planet." Gabumon replied.

"It's difficult to explain." Izzy said.

"Well, if it's edible, count me in." Tentomon said, his stomach speaking for him.

"No, the thing about snowballs is that you can throw them. It's a game we like to play in the winter months."

"You throw food?"

I laughed and ran behind Matt, "I call building a snow fort!" I said.

"You'll need one." Tai exclaimed.