Princess Karaoke

~~~~Raya POV~~~~

I sighed in exhaustion, the barrier was slowly growing weaker day by day, and I was hoping every minute of the days that passed that I could be reunited with my friends.

"Raya, you need to rest for a little longer." Luna said in a worried tone. I looked down at her with tired eyes and smiled.

"You know what happens when I sleep for too long, Luna." I said looking at the slightly faded barrier around us, "The barrier around us will disappear faster if I don't keep awake to see it stay."

Luna sighed and pressed her small hands onto mine on my lap. She closed her eyes and fell asleep, subconsciously transferring some of her power into me.

I smiled peacefully as her power became my own and slowly let my eyes droop closed.

~~~Tai POV~~~

It had been a day or two since we split up with Matt and Tk and we soon found a little paddle boat to taoe across the nearby waters.

"Hey, what's wrong you guys, can't you make this bucket go any faster?" Agumon asked from the top of the boat.

"What are you doing to help?" Joe asked, panting from the paddling we've been doing,

"Watching for icebergs." Agumon replied.

"We'd gladly trade places with you but..." Gomamon said from in fromt of the boat in the water.

"Unfortunately our little legs won't reach the peddles." The two digimon laughed.

"Hey, we could go faster if we threw you off." I threatened.

"You wouldn't." Agumon gasped.

"It's tempting."

"Better not." Gomamon muttered under his breath.

Soon, we made it to shore, to our legs relief. We got out of the boat and inspected the sandy beach we landed on.

It wasn't long before we looked up at the large cliff above and saw something at the top.

"Whoa, that palace is huge." Joe gasped in awe.

Indeed, there was a large castle at the top of the cliff. It was amazing from this point of view at the bottom.

"And way up there." I said, "As if my legs weren't tired already."

I looked down at my digivice and tilted it up towards the palace. Thw screen showed a little red dot blinking where the palace was.

"But there's no doubt about it, that is Mimi. So up we go." I said. We walked around and found a flight of stairs heading up towards the palace.

With a lot of will power, huffing anf puffing, we eventually made it to the palace doors.

"How do they get their mail?" Joe asked panting in exhaustion.

We cracked the doors open a sliver and were immediately surrounded with rushed voices.

Several digimon were running around the palace like chickens with their heads cut off in a panic.

"Is this a palace, or some kind of a looney bin?" I asked.

"Seems like it's both." Joe said.

"Oh, these are Geckomon?" Gomamon said questioningly, as if he was surprised by the little green digimom with tubas wrapped around their necks, "I've heard of them. They really love music, not surprising since they're born with those horns."

"And I've heard of the other digimon." Agumon said, talmong about the little purole tadpole looking digimon, "They're called Otamamon."

We opened the doors completely and ran inside.