Sora's crest of Love

~~~Third POV~~~

Everyone had finally found who they could, all except for Sora who was still missing.

Tai, Joe, Mimi and their digimon patched their small boat and peddled all the way to the designated meeting point.

"All right, we're here." Tai said through exhausted pants.

"Whew, I'm tired." Joe said as he sloauched over.

Tai got out of the boat and raised his arms to catch Mimi, who was sitting on top of the boat.

"Come on, Mimi, get off your throne." Tai joked.

"Ha! I wouldn't exactly call this a throne." Mini scoffed.

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't call you a princess." Tai replied.

"Hey guys, over here!" A familiar voice called from over a small cliff. The group turned around and saw Matt, Tk and Izzy all together on the cliff.

"Hey, it's Matt!" Joe exclaimed happily.

Matt's group came running down to the beach shore, happy to see their friends again.

"It's been so long since I've seen you." Palmon said to Tsunomon, Motimon and Koromon, "My you've... shrunk."

"Don't rub it in!" The three little digimon said.

"So where's Sora?" Tai asked.

"We thought you might know." Matt said, "We haven't seen her. But, Izzy got something that I think we should look at when we find her."

"What is it?" Joe asked.

"It's something about Raya and her adventures here." Izzy answered. Everyone was surprised to hear abour Raya, who had disappeared weeks before.

"Speaking of Raya, I saw her last night." Mimi said. Matt and Tk's eyes widened with hope.

"You saw Raya? Was she all right? Where is she?" Tk rapidly asked.

Mimi looked down sadly, "Sorry, but I don't know about whete she is. She sang me a song then disappeared, saying that I had to find all of you again to help find her."

Tk's eyes began to fill with salty tears as he quickly hugged his older brother tightly.

"I really want Raya to be with us again!" Tk cried as his brother held him close.

"I know, Tk. We'll find her, but first we need to find Sora. With all of us together, we can find Raya faster." Matt assured.

"But it is weird." Tai said, "It's not like Sora to just disappear like that."

Mimi looked off to the side as she recalled the night before.

"Well, actually, I think I saw Sora." She said, making everyone gasp as her comment.

"So where did you see her?" Tai asked.

"At the Geckomon's Castle, but I might have been dreaming. I know I was awake when I saw Raya, but with Sora, I'm not quite sure."

"You're right, it might have been a dream." Joe said.

"Actually, I forgot to mention that when I was just about to eat one of those mushrooms of forgetfulness when I was Agumon, I heard a voice that sounded a lot like Sora's." Koromon said.

"That's real weird." Tai said.

"But, if Sora's actually close to where we are then why doesn't she come out and tell us?" Tk wondered aloud.

"Well, maybe Sora just doesn't want to." Matt suggested, "Even worse, maybe she just can't."

Suddenly, everyone's digivices began to beep to life. Matt looked down at his digivice screen and saw a small red dot movijg away from their position.