New Guy

"Jimin! Wake up you're going to be late for school and Yoshe is hungry" Taehyung yelled while shaking Jimin.

Jimin woke up with a jump, "Ok ok, stop shaking me and since when have you been so eager to go to school?"

"Ever since we transfer to Bangtan High" Taehyung smiled.

Jimin rolled his eyes "Ok, just give me five more minutes, I need my beauty sleep. And can you please feed Yoshe for me?"

With that Taehyung left the room to make breakfast for himself and feed Jimin's dog. Today was the day that Jimin and Taehyung start at Bangtan and man was he excited. He just couldn't wait because he heard that Bangtan had the best dance program, and he loves dancing with a passion.

Jimin gets up and puts on a white t-shirt, his favorite pants that hug his thighs, slips on the closest pair of shoes, and puts on his scent masking spray and scent masking bracelet.

After he's dressed he heads down to see what Taehyung was making. To his surprise Taehyung was halfway down the street. Jimin was hungry, so he let him go and went back to the kitchen.

—_—

Yoongi woke up like how he always does, with a headache and angry. The only reason he gets up to go to school is because of his music class.

Yoongi goes through his daily routine, puts on a black t-shirt, skinny jeans, his favorite pair of black converse, adds his signature leather jacket, and most importantly he puts on his scent masking spray and scent masking necklace.

Yoongi heads down to the kitchen to get breakfast, then leaves for school. When Yoongi got to school he was greeted by the usual stares and head turns but he didn't care, he liked being the center of attention. Yoongi kept walking scanning the hall for his friends. Yoongi's friends were nowhere to be found, but he did see a new face standing next to his locker.

The silver haired boy looked innocent and cute. Yoongi wanted to show the new face that this was his turf and he was the boss, nobody new comes in without getting a talk from him.

Yoongi walked to his locker and made sure to 'bump' his shoulder into the shorter's chest. The younger was caught off guard and hit the locker he was standing next to. "Hey what was that for?"

"You must be new here." Yoongi smirked. Jimin didn't know why but Yoongi's expression intimidated him.

"Yeah, I just transferred here." Jimin whispered trying to slip away from the mint haired boy.

"Where do you think you're going?" Yoongi grabbed Jimin by his shirt collar pulling him back and pushed him up against the locker.

"I-I have to go to t-the office" Jimin said slightly shaking under the elder's grasp. Yoongi was quick to notice the younger quiver at his touch, and he loved it. He liked people being scared of him because if Yoongi wasn't a bully then he knew, he was bound to get bullied.

"L-Look, I'm sorry for bothering you b-but I was just trying t-to find the offi..." before Jimin could finish his sentence he got a solid punch to the face. He fell trapped between the older and the floor.

"Listen up shorty, you're on my turf now, you better watch yourself or there will be more where that came from" Yoongi whispered into the younger's ear. Jimin was scared now trembling under Yoongi. Yoongi was about to punch him again when the first bell of the day rang.

"Saved by the bell" Yoongi scuffed while getting up to find his friends. Jimin could feel the bruise starting to show up on his cheek, as he sat there on the floor and thought 'I have just transferred to this school and have already gotten on the most feared student's bad side... Great'

Jimin had to run all the way to the office for his schedule. When he finally made it to the office Taehyung was walking out. "Why didn't you wait for me this morning?" Jimin asked trying to hide his bruise.

"I knew you were going to be late so I got your schedule for you. We both got my brothers first period English class." Taehyung handed Jimin his schedule and grabbed his hand dragging him to their first period.

•_•

"Yoongi, where have you been?" Hoseok said jumping on Yoongi's back. "We thought you were skipping first period to sleep longer."

"I should then, then I wouldn't be carrying your fat ass" Yoongi said hoisting Hoseok up so he could get a better grip, "and why would I leave Jungkook with all the hoes in our English class?"

"Because you've done it before" Jungkook chuckled punching the mint haired boy softly. "Anyway, I heard there are some new kids that just transferred here from Daegu." Jungkook said, all of them taking their sweet time getting to their classes.

Mr. Kim didn't even look up from the papers he was grading already knowing Jungkook and Yoongi would be late. As they sat down a silver haired boy and a brown haired boy ran in. Jimin was to busy panting to notice Yoongi in the back of the room. They handed their new schedules to Mr. Kim.

"Introduce yourselves boys," Mr. Kim said with a dimpled smile.

"Hi my name is Park Jimin," Jimin stated confidently.

"And I'm Kim Taehyung" Taehyung squeaked.

"Jungkook raise your hand, Taehyung you will be sitting there." Jungkook raised his hand, head still buried in his sleeve.

"Fuck" Jungkook said loud enough for the approaching student to hear. He usually sits alone occasionally sitting next to Yoongi or Hoseok for projects, but for the most part he liked sitting alone.

"Yoongi raise your hand, Jimin you will sit there." Everyone turned their heads and gasped while Yoongi raised his hand smirking at Jimin.

Jimin walked to his seat as Mr. Kim started his lesson. "Hey shorty, your going to love this class" Yoongi sarcastically said making the younger go pale.

Jimin hate that Yoongi gave him a nickname in the half hour they've known each other for, and why did it have to be shorty, Jimin knew he was short but Yoongi was about the same height as him.

"Shorty?" Jimin question taking his seat but instantly regretted it because right after the word left his mouth he felt a swift punch to his side. Jimin winced at the pain and laid his head on the table.

"Come on shorty, you need to learn to stop asking so many questions, it could get you in some serious trouble" Jimin could hear the seriousness in his voice.

"S-Sorry"

"Don't let it happen again" Yoongi growled.

The rest of the class went by pretty peacefully because Yoongi had fallen asleep. Jimin was finally able to relax with Yoongi sleeping, though he never let his guard down.

When the bell rang he was the first person out the door, not waiting for Taehyung and trying to get away from Yoongi. Jimin understood why Yoongi was the most feared student at Bangtan now, he was scary.

—_—

Wow that was hard but fun. I feel like I jumped around a lot though, and I know that the beginning was shit but I promise it will only get better (I hope).
Well that's all for now
Biscuit out ✌