Trial

"Joonie do you think Jimin's going to bring Yoongi to Namsun's trial?" Jin asked Namjoon who was currently ironing their shirts.

"You know how Jimin is, if Yoongi asks to go then he won't say no he's going to be like, 'It's your choice, I can't make you stay'." Namjoon said mimicking Jimin.

"Do you think Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok are coming?" Jin raised an eyebrow.

"Obviously they're all Yoongi's friends and I'm pretty sure they want to see her go to jail just like us." Namjoon answered giving Jin his shirt.

"Do we have anything planned for after the trial?" Jin questions pulling the blue dress shirt up his arm.

"We need to go pick up Jisoo from Mark's house." Namjoon said.

"Oh yeah, " Jin pause looking at himself in the mirror, "What do you think do I look presentable?"

"You always look good Mr. Worldwide Handsome." Namjoon smiled stealing a kiss from Jin's plump lips then walked towards the door.

"Joonie wait, " Jin said making Namjoon turn around. Jin got closer to Namjoon squinting his eyes, "You have a little something right-" Jin quickly stole his kiss back then ran out the room giggling.

"Hey that was my kiss" Namjoon whined following Jin.

"Don't you get enough of my kisses already?" Jin giggled.

"No, you kisses are like a drug... and I'm addicted." Namjoon smirked.

"Joon, drugs are bad for you." Jin said trying to sound serious.

"But your not, your good for me. That's why I married you." Namjoon smiled his dimple making an appearance, and Jin immediately stuck his finger in them like a  child.

After a moment Jin looked at his phone realizing it was nine forty-five and the trial started at ten. Jin rushed back to their room and grabbed the keys before pushing Namjoon out the house and locking the doors behind them.

When they got to the courthouse it was around nine fifty, they went in and got their buzzer then took a seat. Yoonmin, Vkook, and Hoseok got there exactly at ten. They got there buzzer and sat around Jin and Namjoon.

Jin looked over everyone's outfits being the kind of mother he is, "Did you really make him wear a mask?" Jin asked Jimin.

Jimin put his hands up in defense, "He picked out his own outfit."

"Yeah" Yoongi nodded, "I don't want her to recognize me.

"Is that why all of you are wearing masks and hats?" Namjoon questioned receiving a nod from the rest of them.

Jin's outfit (minus the bag)

Namjoon's outfit