Surprise

It was currently eleven fifty-seven, and Jimin was staring at the clock intently. He was counting down the seconds till midnight. Why, you may ask, because he had something special planned for Yoongi's birthday... which was in less than three minutes.

Jimin was planning to take Yoongi to his favorite place at night, a place that he often goes to too enjoy the scenery and admire the night sky. When the clock finally hit midnight Jimin excitedly turned around being greeted by a confused Yoongi sitting on the couch.

"Oh your still awake?" Jimin asked, his plan was to wake Yoongi up by showering his face with kisses.

Yoongi chuckled, "I've been sitting here watching how infatuated you were with that clock for like two minutes."

Jimin carded his hand through his hair smiling at Yoongi, "Do you want to know why I was staring at the clock so hard?"

Yoongi hummed in response as Jimin took a step closer to him pulling him up from the couch. Jimin showered Yoongi's face with kisses causing the elder to giggle and try to wiggle out his grasp. Jimin lastly kissed Yoongi's lips, it was a slow and tender kiss filled with love.

Yoongi melted into the kiss his arms finding a way around Jimin's neck and his fingers started playing with Jimin's hair. Jimin kept a firm grip on Yoongi's waist and after what felt like eternity he pulled away staring into Yoongi's star-struck eyes, "Happy birthday baby." Jimin whispered, "I have this place I want to show you."

Yoongi smiled allowing himself to be pulled out the house by Jimin, "Wait can we bring Yoshe?" Yoongi asked looking at the way she was watching them out the window.

"It's your birthday, I'm just glad I can celebrate it with you" Jimin said starting the car as Yoongi went back to get Yoshe. When Yoongi came back Jimin had just finished taking off the sunroof and putting it in the trunk.

Yoongi hopped into the passenger seat, Yoshe getting onto his lap. "You ready?" Jimin questioned pulling out the driveway.

"Where are we going?" Yoongi asked petting Yoshe.

Jimin took a quick glance at Yoongi, "It's a surprise."

Yoongi pouted, "Can I get a hint?"

Jimin shook his head, "But I can give you a back story... So my mom first showed me this place when I was about five, then every year after that we would come back and sometimes we would bring Sungyeo and other times we would bring my dad. But most of the time it was just us, and I loved it that way because I would get to spend time alone with my mom." Jimin reminisced.

"What about your dad?" Yoongi questioned while rolling the window down for Yoshe.

"I never really liked my dad. He's way too uptight, all he ever does is talk about getting ready to be the pack leader or making decisions, and doing paperwork blah blah blah. He never really spent time with me... If we weren't talking about business then we were talking about school, and getting into college. And to make things worse he would always go on business trips leaving for weeks at a time." Jimin said talking with his free hand.

Yoongi could clearly see that Jimin was starting to get aggravated so he grabbed his hand and intertwined their finger, "How bout we talk about something else Jiminie?"

"What do you want to talk about?" Jimin asked looking over at Yoongi.

Yoongi thought for a second, " I want to talk abo-" Yoongi pause, his attention turning to the song playing lowly on the radio, "I know this song"

Yoongi turned up the radio so the words to the song we're clearer. Jimin soon registered the song as Fancy by Twice and started humming the melody while Yoongi turned his voice all girly to sing along.