Shadows

The day Sope's bet ends.

—_—

"I won! Haha! I told you, you would come to love Jimin." Hoseok said jumping around Yoongi's kitchen.

"Yah! Stop rubbing it in" Yoongi said grabbing Hoseok so he could stand still. "So what do you want since you won?"

"Oh yeah I never did say. Hmm." Hoseok scratched his head thinking of something. "Ah, I know. You... have to get a tattoo." He said pointing at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked confused "A tattoo? Of what?"

"An orange rose... and under the rose it should say Hope." Hoseok said smiling at Yoongi drawing a little sketch on a random piece of paper he had on his counter.

"And where would I get this tattoo?" Yoongi asked looking at the sketch "Also why orange?"

"Because an orange rose means friendship, and you can pick the place but it can't be cover by a t-shirt or pants."

"So I have to get it on my arms?" Yoongi extended his arms to see where a fitting spot would be.

"I mean if you want to get it on your face you can." Hoseok said sarcastically.

"Does it have to be super big or can I get it small?"

"It can be as big as you want it but it has to be noticeable" Hoseok said grabbing his keys. "And I know somebody that can do it right now, his shop isn't far from here, I think."

"Huh, fine" Yoongi sighed following him out the house after locking the door.

Yoongi was skittish because tonight was the night that he and Jimin were going to seal their mating marks.

They would have done it earlier but Yoongi didn't love Jimin, I mean Yoongi did catch feelings but he thought those feelings would fade like they always do. But they didn't, so they agreed that today would be the day and Yoongi couldn't wait.

He had grown to love Jimin's every feature from his soft floppy hair to his thick thighs. He loved the way Jimin's eyes smiled when he was extremely happy. He liked how Jimin took care of him when he was more needy than usual during his heat. He liked how Jimin didn't try to control him like how most alphas he meet tried. He liked how Jimin cuddled with him whenever he wasn't feeling good. He liked how Jimin was protective but not overprotective. He felt safe with him. He trusted Jimin and that's saying a lot because Yoongi trusts nobody except Jungkook and Hoseok.

Yoongi was brought out his thoughts by the sound of Hoseok slamming the car door. "Are you sure this place is still open it's like nine o'clock at night?" Yoongi asked jogging to catch up with Hoseok who was already at the shop door.

"Of course it is, can't you see that sign right there it says they don't close until ten?" Hoseok said pointing to a sign in the window and opened the door.

Yoongi looked at the building, it looked sketchy but then again it was dark outside. There was a neon sign that said TXT on it (let's pretend txt stands for tattoos of tomorrow). There were pictures of different tattoos that other people have gotten. There was also graffiti on the wall of five boys which Yoongi assumed was the people that managed the store.

"Are you coming in or are you just going to stare at the wall?" Hoseok said impatiently tapping his foot still holding the door open.

"Do we have to do this today? I'm supposed to be at Jimin's house right now." Yoongi complained still looking at the graffiti on the walls.

"Yes because I'm leaving to go to California tomorrow, and I'm not coming back for a while so we should get this over with now." Hoseok said pulling Yoongi into the tattoo shop.

"Hoseok! Long time no see." Somebody said running over to Hoseok giving him a hug.

"Hey Yeonjun!" Hoseok said "Where's the rest of you guys?"

"Soobin's in his office doing paperwork like always, Kai is at home with his girlfriend I think, Taehyun is in the back working with somebody, and Beomgyu is out of the country at the auditions your goi-" Yeonjun was cut off by Hoseok gasping.

"Really he's already there? Why'd he go so early? And he said he'd wait for me?" Hoseok questioned with a slight pout

"Yeah he said that he wanted to see the scenery before auditions actually started, and you were taking to long." Yeonjun said while Hoseok nodded. "So is there anything I can help you guys with?"

"Um, yeah I would like to get a tattoo of a orange rose with the word hope under it." Yoongi smiled.

"Ok let me get a piece of paper for the sketch" Yeonjun walked over to a cabinet in the corner that contained the special paper specifically for tattoos. "So describe it."

"For a start I want it small enough to fit on my wrist. I want it to look like the rose just started to bloom with a few dew droplets on the petals. And I want the word hope to be written under it, but can you make it to where the O is a heart?" Yoongi asked giving more details about his tattoo idea.

"Sure whatever you want." Yeonjun smiled finishing the last little details then showed Yoongi to get his approval. After he got a nod from Yoongi and an excited clap from Hoseok he showed Yoongi to the room he would be getting it done in.

"I'll be back, you sit in here while I go and get the stuff." And Yeonjun was gone into the other room to get the ink and needles.

"I can't believe you talked me into this." Yoongi complained but still had a smile on his face.

"Technically I didn't talk you into doing this I just happened to win a bet." Hoseok said flashing an 'I told you so' smile at Yoongi making the elder roll his eyes.

Yeonjun came back and got started right away, it took about thirty minutes since the tattoo was fairly small. Yoongi paid then they left.

"You want me to drop you off at Jimin's house right?" Hoseok asked since he already knew what was 'bout to go down.

"No I need to get something from my house." Yoongi smiled thinking about the night him and Jimin were going to have.

By the time Hoseok pulled up to Yoongi's house it was ten twenty-five. "You sure you'll be fine by yourself?" Hoseok asked full of concern.

"Yes I'm sure, stop worrying. I'm just going in to grab somethings, then getting into my car and driving away." Yoongi said getting out Hoseok's car.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you off at Jimin's house? It's on my way home anyway." Hoseok said looking around to see if anything was out of the ordinary.

"It's fine and plus you still need to pack. Nothings going to happen to me I'll text you when I made it to his house." Yoongi said waving at a worried Hoseok as he unlocked his door.

He set his keys down them went straight to his room and changed into something more comfortable. When Yoongi came back to his living room he noticed something that he knew for a fact wasn't there when he left with Hoseok earlier.

There was a little vase on his coffee stand and inside the vase was a single yellow rose. Yoongi had a puzzled look on his face as he walked over to the rose cautiously. Under the vase was a card, Yoongi reached for the card with shaky hands. At that moment Yoongi wished he never told Hoseok to leave.

He opened the card, inside there were only three words in black ink... 'Remember Me Kitty'. Yoongi gasped because the only person that called him kitty was Daeseok. He looked around the house to see if anyone else was there besides him but before he could turn around he heard a husky voice in his ear.

"Remember me Kitty?" Daeseok growled from behind him. Before Yoongi could make a move he felt a blunt object hit the side of is head. He fell to the floor and all he saw was black, he was out like a light.

—_—

Hey guys I know this was supposed to be a lovey-dovey story but no I'm hitting you guys with somewhat of a plot twist. Also, pay attention to the colors of things in the next few chapters they play an important role.
Well anyway that's all for today and sorry again for not updating for about three weeks.
Biscuit out ✌