Extra

"Good night Korain and Miyung" Yoongi whispered flicking off the light while backed out the room.

Jimin stood across the hall patiently waiting for him. Right when Yoongi closed the door and turned around Jimin pinned him to the wall. He attacked his lips pinning his hands above his head.

Yoongi melted into the kiss somewhat liking the rougher side of Jimin. Jimin bit his bottom lip asking for entrance which Yoongi granted him.

Their teeth clashed as Jimin deepened the kiss exploring Yoongi's familiar mouth. Jimin broke the kiss panting due to the lack of air then threw Yoongi over his shoulder marching to their room.

"Jimin I can walk" Yoongi pouted crossing his arms.

Jimin smirked, "Not for long." He threw Yoongi on the bed attacking his lips once again.

He trailed down his neck sucking and biting leaving purplish hickeys. He pulled off Yoongi's shirt adding more bits to his collarbone.

Jimin slid off Yoongi's pajama pants, moans spilled from Yoongi's mouth as Jimin started palming his semi-hard member through his boxers.

Yoongi pulled at Jimin's shirt indicating for him to take it off. Jimin stood up to pull off his clothes then went over to their nightstand and grabbed a condom.

He then pulled Yoongi's last item of clothing off. Jimin ran his finger around Yoongi's pink hole teasing him before sliding two fingers in.

He began scissoring him attacking his lips again. Once Jimin thought Yoongi was stretched enough he took his fingers out and ripped open the condom.

Yoongi whimpered at the loss of Jimin's fingers but it soon turned into moans as Jimin slide his member into Yoongi's entrance. Jimin leaned down playing with Yoongi's nipples while pushing his whole length into him, "M-move" Yoongi panted after he was adjusted to his size.

Jimin started at a slow pace, speeding up at Yoongi's command. Jimin smiled hearing the spick in the other's moans meaning he found his sweet spot. He put Yoongi's leg over his shoulder making sure to hit that spot every time.

A string of moans and curse words fell from Yoongi's mouth as Jimin abused his prostate. Jimin began pumped his member sending him to cloud 9.

Yoongi soon felt the familiar coil at the bottom of his stomach, "Ah Jimin, I-I'm gonna mm cum." He moaned.

"Me too." Jimin panted sweat beading on his forehead. His thrusts became animalistic as he reached his climax. He pulled out completely then slammed into Yoongi cumming into the condom while Yoongi came on his stomach.

As Jimin released he leaned down remarking Yoongi. Yoongi clenched his teeth and tilted his head. Jimin lapped over the bite kissing it after.

He pulled out of Yoongi and throw away the condom, then went to the bathroom to run some bathwater.

When the tub was full he picked Yoongi up bridal style and placed him in the tub. Yoongi had fallen asleep so Jimin washed him.

"I couldn't stand not being and to smell you or the pups," Jimin whispered to himself as he washed Yoongi's hair.

"I could tell," Yoongi mumbled smiling. Jimin rolled his eyes rinsing out his hair.

After they finished their bath Jimin got Yoongi dress in one of his t-shirts and he put on some sweat pants. They laid down in their bed snuggled against each other. "I love you" Jimin murmured into the crook of Yoongi's neck slowly drifting off to dreamland.

—_—

Hey guys I hope you like the extra. Somebody asked if Jimin would be able to smell Yoongi again so I wrote this part for them. Anyway I decided to write another omega verse story.

 Anyway I decided to write another omega verse story

Biscuit out ✌