What!?

WARNING: This is my first time writing smut so it might be low-key trash.

—_—

Jimin carried Yoongi to the guest room and set him on the bed before they parted for air they both desperately needed.

"A-alpha what's w-wrong why did you stop?" Yoongi whimpered missing the warmth of Jimin. "A-alpha" Yoongi said with slick dropping down his thighs. Yoongi was a completely different person when he was in his heat.

Jimin kissed the older again but this time it was a slow and passionate kiss. He sat on the bed pulling Yoongi into his lap.

Jimin slipped his hand under the older's shirt, and slowly pulled it over his head revealing his pale white skin. Jimin laid Yoongi on the bed climbing on top of him.

He rubbed his hand over Yoongi's soft plushy stomach, Yoongi squirmed under his touch. "A-alpha hurry up" Yoongi whined.

"Damn, such a needy omega" Jimin smirked fangs visible. He pulled Yoongi's pants off and sat back to take in the sight of him. Yoongi's body looked so delicate as if it's never been touched before, but Jimin was quick to change that as he bit and sucked hickeys onto his neck and chest.

Jimin took his own clothes off, grabbing a condom out of his nightstand, and started to prep Yoongi using his slick as a natural lube. He started slowly with two fingers, at first Yoongi was making an uncomfortable sound as he got used to the feeling of him.

Yoongi closed his eyes as Jimin added another finger. "Open your eyes" Jimin commanded. He opened his eyes glaring into Jimin's deep red eyes.

When Jimin thought that Yoongi was stretched enough he ripped open the condom and aligned himself with the older's entrance. He began to slide himself in slowly, as Yoongi made pleasured sounds.

Once Jimin was all the way in he started to move slowly keeping a steady pace. He angled himself so that every time he rutted into Yoongi it would hit his prostate which caused the older to turn into a moaning mess as he started to speed up.

After a while Yoongi started to feel the familiar coil in his stomach. "A-alp-ha I'm gon-" Yoongi came releasing milky white strings that decorated his tummy.

As Jimin reached his climax his thrusts got sloppier. He finally came into the condom and bent down completely forgetting about the outside world. All he thought about was how he was going to make Yoongi his.

"Mine" He growled grazing his fangs over Yoongi's neck sending shivers down the older spine. Yoongi gasped as he felt Jimin's fangs pierce his skin. He bared his fangs and bit him back. Their eyes flickered the opposite color as the hearts were tied with invisible strings.

Jimin fell next to Yoongi as the omega snuggled up into his chest. Jimin softly licked the mating mark to make sure it would heal properly.

Let's say they both fell asleep in each other's embrace sweaty, sticky, and not ready for what was yet to come.

•_•

Yoongi woke up to his phone ringing, the caller ID read 'Sunshine'. "Why the fuck are you calling me so early in the morning?" He answered.

"It's about to be two in the afternoon, anyway where are you?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi could hear the concern in his voice.

"What do you mean I'm at..." Yoongi sat up realizing he wasn't in his bed. He looked around remembering he was at Jimin's house. 'Fuck' He hung up the phone and got out of bed.