Heat

Hey guys so the cafe is like a Denny's but with Starbucks drinks. I thought of this as I was writing.

—_—

It wasn't a long drive to the cafe. Once Jimin and Taehyung got there they picked a table and the waitress came and gave them their menus. "Can I start you off with something to drink?" The waitress asked with a smile.

"Sure I'll have a Pink Drink," Taehyung said.

"I'll have one to," Jimin said smiling at the lady.

"Ok your drinks will be out shortly" The waitress smiled and walked away.

As Tae and Jimin sat there waiting, Yoongi and his friends walked in. Yoongi didn't seem to notice the younger, but Jimin sure did notice him.

"Tae your friends with Jungkook right?" Jimin asked with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Yeah...? Why are you asking? You should already know since you have your sources " Tae said sarcastically.

"Has he said anything about Yoongi's second gender?"

"No, but if you want me to ask I can"

"No I'm committed to finding out today" Jimin eyed the table Yoongi and his friends were sitting at.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung looked in the direction Jimin stared at. "How are you going to find out his second gender if every time he sees you he beats your ass?"

"He doesn't look too good maybe he will leave to the bathroom and you can go over there and distract his friends while I follow him," Jimin explained his plan while Tae looked at him in disbelief.

"Wow, you are really interested in him and his second gender, " Tae's eyes widened, "you have a crush on him don't you?"

"No why would I have a crush on the very person that beats the shit out of me every fucking day?" Jimin stated, but what he didn't tell Taehyung was that the more he gets beat up by Yoongi the closer he feels to him, and how lately Yoongi has been on his mind a lot.

"Ok" Tae did air quotes as Jimin was in his daydream.

Jimin soon snapped out of his trance when the waitress came back with their drinks. She took their orders and was gone again. Jimin glanced back at Yoongi's table to make sure his target was still there.

—_—

Yoongi and his friends finally got to the cafe. Hoseok found them a table next to a window. The waiter came and gave them menus, "What can I get for you guys today?" The waiter asked.

"He would like a kids menu" Jungkook laughed pointing to Hoseok.

"Ok," the waiter looked confused but gave them the menu anyway.

"He lost a bet," Yoongi said as Hoseok pouted.

"Oh ok, so can I start you off with something to drink?" The waiter asked just wanting to leave.

"I'll take a Mocha Frappe" Hoseok glowed.

"I'll take a Carmel Macchiato" Jungkook smiled.

"And what would you like, sir?" He stared at Yoongi who was in some kind of trance.

Hoseok slapped his thigh, "What do you want to drink?"

"Oh... Um... I'll take a black coffee thank you." Yoongi muttered.

"Ok your drinks will be out in a minute." The waiter said walking away.

"Hoseok you still mad?" Jungkook giggled pushing the pouting older's shoulder.