Marks

Yoongi was jolted awake by Daeseok violently shaking him, "Kitty, wake up" he yelled, voice echoing through the empty room.

Yoongi groaned doing what Daeseok said, he didn't want Daeseok to hit him because his body was already sore from getting tortured earlier.

"Come on Kitty we're moving to a different room" Daeseok said excitedly, " I'm going to be nice and leave your bounds untied... I dare you to try to get away" His expression went dark.

Yoongi nodded looking at Daeseok with scared doe eyes, "Words Kitty" Daeseok growled.

"I won't try to escape" Yoongi squeaked, 'There's no point' he thought allowing Daeseok to pull him up from the blanket he was currently sitting on.

They walked down a long dark hallway until there was a door in front of them. The door had a sign that said 'Kitty' in cursive with a dull pink hue around it. Daeseok opened the door slowly smirking at Yoongi.

He took a step into the room and beckoned Yoongi to follow. When Yoongi was all the way in the room he closed and locked the door behind him. Yoongi stood in the middle of the room taking it all in.

There was a Queen sized bed with a sheer pink princess canopy in the middle of the room. In a corner was a bunch of stuffies: a koala, a dog, an alpaca, a bunny, a pony, a cookie, and a heart. On a dresser were a few cameras, and a video recorder on a tripod. There were LED lights all around the room and a mirror on the wall.

"What do you think Kitty?" Daeseok asked bringing Yoongi back to reality.

"It's nice" Yoongi mumbled.

"Ok, first things first." Daeseok went over to the dresser and turned on the video recorder, "let's get rid of that mark." He watched as Yoongi's eyes widen from what he just said.

"No" Yoongi shakily said backing away from Daeseok.

"No alpha's going to want to buy an already mated omega" Daeseok said shoving him onto the bed. He tried to squirm out of Daeseok's grasp but got a solid punch to the stomach. "The more you move the worse it will be for you... I promise I'll be gentle." Daeseok whispered tying Yoongi's wrists to the bedpost with his belt.

Yoongi's eyes filled with tears knowing what was about to come next, 'I'm sorry Jimin' He thought as Daeseok pulled down his pants and boxers. Daeseok got off the bed once Yoongi's pants were gone, to check if the recorder was on and recording.

Once he made sure it was on, he opened the top drawer and pulled out a cock ring and a butt plug with a black wolf tail attached to it. He held up the ring showing Yoongi, "I don't want you cumming on me during the video."

Yoongi shook his head as Daeseok approached him, "No, please Daeseok no." Yoongi begged. Daeseok ignored his begging putting the cock ring on him and the butt plug to the side. He then positioned Yoongi onto his forearms and knees making him face the mirror.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Yoongi cried as Daeseok started taking his clothes off.

"Unmated omegas make more money," Daeseok said landing a hard smack on Yoongi's ass, causing the omega to yelp. "Although you're a little cut up I'm sure the buyer would still pay a good amount for you," he watched as a bright red handprint showed up in place of where his hand once was.

Daeseok didn't waste any more time, he aligned himself with Yoongi's hole and slammed into him. Yoongi let out a high pitched scream as tears streamed down his cheeks. Daeseok kept slamming into Yoongi hitting his prostate ever time. Yoongi buried his head into his arms trying to muffle his moans.

"Wouldn't want you to miss the show Kitty." Daeseok smirked pulling Yoongi's hair making him look in the mirror. Yoongi could see Daeseok's member going in and out of him making him want to throw up. Daeseok threw his head back in pleasure, loving the way Yoongi's warm walls practically suffocated his member.