Reveal

Hoseok had called Taehyung and Jungkook over to talk about the gender reveal party. They had spent the past three hours planning for Yoongi and Jimin's gender reveal party.

"Don't tell me we've been sitting here for over three hours and all we've come up with is the decorations and what to put on the dessert table." Hoseok sighed bouncing his pencil against the counter.

"I think the colors should be blue and pink and the complementary colors should be white and silver," Jungkook said stating the obvious.

Taehyung and Hoseok both rolled their eyes, "We were already doing that." Taehyung muttered pointing at the top of the page.

"Ok so decorations check, desserts check, invitations are being sent next week," Hoseok mumbled checking of things on his list.

"Maybe we could ask Jin to make little finger foods so we won't have to eat desserts for the whole night."

Hoseok nodded checking food off his list, "What games should we have?"

"How about we put five safety pins on each guest and tell them they can't say the word 'pup'? The winner is the person with the most safety pins left at the end of the night." Taehyung suggested as Hoseok smiled writing down his idea.

"What about all the alpha race and see who can drink a baby bottle full of Soju." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"But Jin wouldn't let you two and Jimin participate since your not old enough to drink," Taehyung stated.

"Well the three of us and anyone else underage will drink banana milk instead," Hoseok said causing Jungkook's bunny smile to shine. "Ok so we got a couple of things, I'll ask my eomma what games and other things she had at her baby shower later."

Both Taehyung and Jungkook nodded simultaneously, "Jin hyung had a gender reveal to, you can ask him about it to." Taehyung stated writing Jin's phone number on Hoseok's paper.

"So how are you guys going to reveal the genders?" Hoseok questions looking between them.

"That's a secret..." Jungkook smirked.

"But before the party starts were going to put out two boxes marked 'Twin A' and 'Twin B', and have the guest vote on what they think it will be," Taehyung said.

"And before Yoongi and Jimin reveal the genders at the end of the party well count the vote and see what gender has the most vote for both boxes." Jungkook finished.

Hoseok nodded smiling at their description, "That's cute, but have fun cutting up all that paper."

"We're having Jisoo help us." Jungkook chuckled looking at his phone, "Well it getting late Hoseok, we'll get going."

"Ok bye guys, " Hoseok said walking then to the door, "I can't wait to see what you guys have planned for the reveal."

~~About a month later~~

Hoseok and his Eomma had just finished setting up his back yard for the party. They stood in his doorway admiring their work.

 They stood in his doorway admiring their work