Why Not Me

The drive to Yoongi's house wasn't long, when they got to their destination, they said their goodbyes and Yoongi walked into his house.

Yoongi went straight to the bathroom to take a shower since he didn't take one last night. When he was done he put on a black and white flannel, with some black ripped jeans, and white high top vans, and his new scent masking necklace with a little moon pendant.

 When he was done he put on a black and white flannel, with some black ripped jeans, and white high top vans, and his new scent masking necklace with a little moon pendant

He went to his room to grab his keys, lyric notebook and marked the day him and Hoseok's bet ended. Today was Saturday, which means that he was supposed to go to Jungkook's house with Hoseok so they could write some lyrics for their music project. (A/N: They all have a music class just different blocks and teachers).

Yoongi walked out locking his doors, got into his car and started driving to Kookie's house.

—_—

After Hoseok dropped Yoongi off he went straight to Jungkook's house. He barged into the house pissed that Jimin mated Yoongi without Yoongi's permission. He was going to tell Jungkook about it before Yoongi got there.

Hoseok's sudden outburst startled the younger who was sitting on the couch kissing Taehyung.

"Since when we're you guys a thing?" Hoseok asked staring at both the youngers in disbelief.

"Since today" Jungkook said trying to hide his rosy cheeks.

"Before we kissed" Taehyung answered trying not to make eye contact with Hoseok.

"Oh," Hoseok said. He was so done with life right now, the man he thought was going to be his mate got mated yesterday, and now he walked in on a heated make-out session with his best friend and Jimin's best friend. This day could not get worse for him.

All of a sudden his phone rang, Hoseok glanced at the caller ID it read 'Eomma'. "I have to take this" he walked back outside.

"Hello" Hoseok answered.

"Hoseok good news" His eomma said excitedly.

"Finally good news"

"Oh... Is there something you like to talk about?" She questioned in her motherly voice.

"Yeah I'll be over in a few minutes" Hoseok sounded defeated.

"I'll tell you the good news when you get here then."

"Ok see you in a little bit, love you" Hoseok hung up the phone walking back in.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked