Date

This is another Vkook chapter.

Let me try to redeem myself from the 'What' chapter

—_—

"Good morning beautiful" Taehyung smiled while poking Jungkook in the face.

Jungkook didn't budge, "Bae wake up" Taehyung pouted, as an idea popped into his head. He got on top of Jungkook and pecked his lips softly.

Jungkook groaned at the added weight and tried to turn over but stopped as soon as he felt Taehyung's lips on his. Jungkook kissed back still half-sleep. Taehyung rocked his hips a little over the elder's clothed member causing him to groan again.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked opening his eyes.

"You wouldn't wake up." Taehyung pouted eyes flickering a golden yellow as he moved his hips again feeling Jungkook start to get hard.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, omega." Jungkook growled eyes glowing a soft red.

"Do what?" Taehyung asked smiling innocently knowing exactly what he was doing.

He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and kissed him again still rocking his hips creating more friction. Then he stopped suddenly, "I'm 'bout to go make breakfast" Taehyung said hopping off the elder only to be pulled right back.

"Don't think you can just tease me and get away with it" Jungkook smirked pinning the younger to the bed. He reconnected their lips biting Tae's bottom lips asking for entrance.

Tae was being stubborn and kept his mouth close causing Jungkook to growl against his lips. He started to palm his clothed member and when Tae moaned, the elder took the chance to shoot his tongue into his mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance, Jungkook obviously won while Tae submitted happily.

Jungkook pulled back panting only to place sloppy kisses on Tae's jaw and neck. Taehyungs's breath hitched when he felt the elder nip his sensitive spot. Jungkook slid his shirt over his head revealing his sun-kissed abs, he then pulled up Taehyung's shirt.

Jungkook trailed kisses down to Tae's shorts, he pulled them down ever so slowly as he smirked at the pink haired male. He sat back admiring Taehyung's body. Tae whimpered as the cold air hit his now exposed thighs.

Jungkook removed his shorts and boxers allowing his erection to spring free. Taehyung's eyes widened at the sight, Jungkook chuckled "Like what you see baby?"

Tae blushed and hid his face at the comment. "Don't hide" Jungkook comforted him pulling his hands away from his face.

He pecked the younger's cheek and went over to his nightstand to pull out a condom, while Taehyung pulled down his boxers.

He used Tae's slick as a natural lube to prep him, sticking two fingers in his hole. Taehyung moaned as he felt Jungkook finger him, stretching him out. Jungkook added a third finger loving the way Taehyung clenched around his fingers.

He pulled out after he felt Tae was stretched enough, and aligned himself with the younger's hole. Jungkook rubbed the tip of his member against Tae's hole that was currently clenching around air.

"Yah! Stop teasing" Taehyung whined starting to become sexually frustrated wanting to feel the elder inside of him already.

Jungkook smirked still teasing the flustered omega "You started it." He stopped teasing the younger leaning over to place a soft kiss on his lips, then slammed into Tae hitting his sweet spot.