Heist

This has absolutely nothing to do with this story once so ever but I just wanted to share it with you guys.

—_—

"Ok Jimin you will keep the chefs distracted and Jin will keep the cashier occupied. Taehyung you'll keep look out, and Hope, Kook and I will do the bagging... Ok everybody good with this plan?" Namjoon asked writing everything on a whiteboard.

Yoongi raised his hand, "What am I gonna do?"

"You're obviously the getaway driver."

"Oh, I'm fine with that."

They all nodded finishing up their thoughts. When Namjoon was satisfied with the plan he went over it one more time before erasing the board and writing some random math equations on it.

"So next week before school we'll meet in the parking lot ok, don't forget guys we have to do this. It can't get put off anymore." Namjoon said his face turning serious.

"If we can't put this off any longer why don't we just do it tomorrow?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"Because they restock every Wednesday, I've been staking this place out for a month now."

"Wow your crazy" Hoseok chuckled.

"Not crazy just determined... and that's all for this meeting everybody can go now, oh and Kook well be at your house tomorrow." Namjoon winked walking out the door.

•_•

It was next week before school and the boys were huddled behind Taehyung's car mumbling. The first few kids that we're already at school were looking at them weirdly seeing as how they all had either a mask or shades and a hat on.

"Ok everyone knows what there doing?" Namjoon looked around their circle

"Chefs"

"Cashier"

"Look out"

"Getaway driver"

"Bag"

"Bag"

"Good, " Namjoon glanced at his watch, "They should have gotten their shipment by now so let's get going."

Taehyung gave Yoongi his keys while everyone got int the car, Tae in the passenger seat, Jin and Jimin in the back, and Namjoon, Jungkook, and Hoseok in the trunk. The drive there took less than fifteen minutes. When they pulled into the parking lot Yoongi parked close enough to the doors for them to get in and out quickly and far enough to where they would be out of frame on the security cameras.

"It's stall early in the morning so not that many people should be in there. Taehyung, Jin, and Jimin y'all go in first. We'll come in after about three minutes." Namjoon said as the three got out the car.

Exactly three minutes passed before Namjoon, Jungkook, and Hoseok got out the car. They walked into the building immediately seeing Jin engaged in a conversation with the cashier. Taehyung was sitting in a booth in the corner of the building pretending to be on his phone while Jimin was asking a waiter if he could talk to the chef.

Joon, Kook, and Hobi took the nearest table and sat down, "Ok guys we only have about five minutes, so it's a gotta be a quick grab and go alright." They nodded before getting up and walking to the fish tank by the kitchen.

Jungkook was the first to stick his hand in the water and pull out a crab to put it in his bag. The rest followed suit, putting the other crabs in their bags.

"Those people know I can see them right?" The cashier questioned raising her eyebrow.

Jin shrugged, "Honestly no I don't think they know you can see them."

"Well, I'm 'bout to go see what they're doing and kindly ask then to stop." She said stepping away from the register.

"No wait," Jin whisper yelled, "I'll pay for all the crabs they take just pretend that you don't see them, please."

"But we just got that shipment of fresh crabs not too long ago."

"I know but how about I pay twice as much? You see the tallest one over there with that adorable look on his face?" The lady nodded, "That's one of my bestest friends and he's had his mind set on 'saving' these crabs for the longest. So can you please just ignore them." Jin begged.

The cashier thought for a second before giving in, "I guess."

"Thank you, I'll give you the money when he leaves."

Once Namjoon, Jungkook, and Hoseok finished grabbing the crabs they dipped outta there. Jin paid for the crabs and him, Tae, and Jimin followed them out a couple minutes after.

When they were all in the car Yoongi drove off, "I can't believe you actually pulled that off." Yoongi chuckled shaking his head.

"We did it, we saved them!" Namjoon shouted unable to contain his happiness. "To the beach Yoongs"

Yoongi took the quickest route to the beach parking the car on the sand. Namjoon hopped out the car hurrying to let the crabs in his bag free.

"Don't tell me you guys went in there and stole these crabs without anybody seeing y'all," Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest.

"The cashier saw them, but I ended up paying double the price for those crabs," Jin sighed.

"Ooo, I'm tellin' Namjoon."

"You're not gonna tell him Jimin, "Jin glared at him. "No one is ok, I want him to think he actually got away with it."

"First it's the crabs, second it going to be a bank." Hoseok snickered going to accompany Namjoon with letting the crabs free.

"He's not dumb enough to want to rob a bank," Taehyung said patting Jin on the shoulder.

"Well anyway nobody's gonna tell him I bought the crabs or else." Jin's expression was serious as he looked at the other four.

Yoongi, Tae, and Jungkook put their hands up in surrender while Jimin had a teasing smirk on his face, "Or else what?"

Jin returned the smirk and leaned in close to Jimin's face, "You know" He whispered tauntingly sending a shiver down Jimin's spine.

"Fine I won't tell him, " Jimin groaned shoving Jin's face away from his.

At some point during that, Jungkook had gone to set the crabs free from his bag with the other two. When they came back Jungkook suggested they just stay at the beach since none of then wanted to go back to school.

Taehyung being the one to remind them that nobody had shorts on pointed out a shop that sold shorts. They got their shorts and Jungkook got a few other things before they made their way back.

The rest of the day was wasted away with them messing around in the ocean and making sandcastles in the sand.

—_—

I have no idea what was going through my mind when I wrote this. I was trying to add to the actual story but my mind was like 'fuck that you bout to write some random shit' so here this is I hope you enjoy it.
Well that's all for now
Biscuit out ✌