Final

"Yoongi don't you think you should sit down?" Jimin questioned worry laced in his voice wanting him to take a break. "You've been cleaning all day."

"I'm almost done. All that's left is our room." Yoongi smiled wiping off the coffee table.

"But Yoongi you should be resting, the pups could come at any moment."

"Jimin I'm almost done just let me finish our room then I'll take a break, ok. And plus there's not that much stuff in our room that needs to be cleaned up." Yoongi reassured dusting off the entertainment system.

"But-" Jimin started.

Yoongi huffed cutting him off, "Jimin I'm fine. I'll call you if anything happens." He promised walking up the stairs putting stuff where it goes on the way to their room.

Jimin sighed while starting to follow him up the stairs, "Don't follow me, all you'll do is tell me to stop." Yoongi said from the top of the staircase.

Jimin sighed again walking over to the couch, he sat down and flip aimlessly through the channels on the tv. After about thirty minutes of flipping through channels Jimin got bored and pulled out his phone scrolling through Instagram.

Jimin huffed throwing his phone to the side seeing as nothing interesting was going on in the world at the moment. He laid back on the couch staring at the ceiling until he heard a crash from upstairs.

"Jimin!" Yoongi yelled.

Jimin ran up the stairs taking three at a time, "What happened?"

"It's happening." Yoongi panted.

"Wha-" Jimin's eye grew big with realization, "Oh shit baby ok... Um, come on." Jimin picked Yoongi up bridal style.

He rushed out the house putting Yoongi in the passenger seat then got in the driver's seat. While they were driving to the hospital Jimin was trying to calm Yoongi down, telling him to breathe and that they were almost there.

When they got there a doctor and a couple of nurses took Yoongi into a room, Jimin tried to follow but was stopped by one of the nurses. "Sir you're going to have to wait here."

"But that's my mate."

The nurse nodded, "I realize that sir, but alpha's in this situation get hostile and we don't want our nurses to get hurt."

"But he's in pain. I should be there to calm him down" Jimin said growling lowly.

"Sir, we do have a shot we can give you to make you less hostile when your mate starts letting off his distress scent," The nurse smiled. "If you willing to-"

Jimin cut her off, "Ok I'll take it."

The nurse pointing him into a room. She made him sit down on a chair and sign an agreement form. "There are some side effects like dizziness, headache, nausea, skin irritation, rashes..." She informed putting the medicine in the syringe.

Jimin tilted his head as instructed, "What does it do?"

"Well the shot goes in your mating mark and blocks your mate's scent for about two hours, then it where's off." She explained wiping his mating mark with an alcohol wipe.

"Ok" Jimin nodded sucking in a breath as the needle pierced his skin. The nurse quickly gave him the shot then put a bandage on it, "How long does it take for it to kick in?"

"About two minutes, " She said while cleaning up the medical stuff.

"So can I see my mate now?" Jimin question.

"Um, let me find out what room he's in. What's his name and I'll ask the front." She asked heading to the door.

"Min Yoongi."