Winter Wolf

A few days before Sope's bet ends

—_—

"Yoongi, let's go to my house after school" Jimin said interrupting Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok's conversation.

"Hi Jimin" Jungkook said slapping Jimin's hand.

"Hey Jimin" Hoseok's voice echoed in the empty hall.

"Sure," Yoongi said shrugging his shoulders.

Jimin cocked his head, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, my stomach just hurts" Yoongi whispered.

"Are you about to go into heat?" Jimin questioned while Yoongi nodded, "Do you want to go home now?"

Yoongi nodded again, Jungkook and Hoseok stood there in disbelief, "Damn Jimin, only you can make Yoongi act like that" Jungkook laughed.

Jimin smiled and grabbed Yoongi's hand leading him out to his car, "Oh and Jungkook can you take Taehyung home today?" He turned around waiting for his answer.

"Ok" Jungkook smirked rubbing his hands together.

Jimin and Yoongi slipped out the door and walked to Jimin's car. Yoongi got into the passenger seat while Jimin put their backpacks in the trunk, he also pulled out a blanket for Yoongi since he noticed that he got cold faster on his heat.

—_—

By the time they got to Jimin's house, Yoongi had fallen asleep. Jimin chuckled picking him up bridal style taking him into the house.

He set Yoongi on the couch since his bed was occupied with laundry he still needed to fold. "Guess I'll go fold my laundry until he wakes up" Jimin said to himself walking up the stairs.

When he got to his room he was surprised by the sight of Yoshe curled up in the mound of clothes on his bed. "Yoshe~! Get your ass off my clothes, you're going to get fur all over them." He whined pushing her off his clothes.

Yoshe yelped from the sudden movement, "Shhh Yoshe, Yoongi's sleeping." Jimin whispered. Yoshe perked up at the mention of Yoongi's name.

She hopped off Jimin's bed and hurried down the stairs to find Yoongi. Jimin assumed Yoshe found Yoongi because he heard Yoongi say "Yoshe! I missed you."

It took Jimin about thirty minutes to fold and hang up all his clothes, he really needed to stop shopping with Taehyung. He was about to lay on his newly made bed until the doorbell rang, he walked down the stairs making sure Yoongi was still sleeping before opening the door.

"Who is... Oh Sungyeo, what do you want?" Jimin asked as Sungyeo pushed his way into the house, "Yeah just come right on in" Jimin shook his head shutting the door behind him.

"Who is this?" Sungyeo asked pointing to Yoongi.

"Nobody important" Jimin said tilting his head to the side to hide his mating mark.

Sungyeo squinted his eyes inspecting Jimin then turned to inspect Yoongi, "He's your mate isn't he?" He questioned.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Does it matter?"