Conniving

Yoongi and Jimin were currently getting in their car to go to the doctor. This would be his second ultrasound, and Jimin was coming with him this time. Jimin drove them to the doctor's office where they waited for Dr. Moon and filled out a sheet of paperwork.

Yoongi sighed resting his head on Jimin's shoulder. "I still can't believe the fact that I'm pregnant, and three months at that."

"I'm excited. I can't wait to have a daughter, she will be daddy's little princess and I will spoil her." Jimin said with a fond smile on his face.

"Who said we were having a daughter?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow, "What if we have a son?"

Jimin thought for a second, "If we have a son I will still spoil him and he will be daddy's little prince." Yoongi rolled his eyes chuckling a little.

After a couple of minutes a nurse pointed them into a room and hooked up the ultrasound machine. "Good afternoon Mr. Min and Mr. Park, I hope you guys are having a good day."

Jimin nodded while Yoongi smiled and said, "You too." Dr. Moon instructed Yoongi to lay on his back and lift up his shirt so he could put the ultrasound gel on his stomach.

"So Yoongi did you learn how to turn into your wolf form?" Dr. Moon question rubbing the gel on his stomach.

"Yeah, and I've been practicing all month." Yoongi said proudly, "I'm an Autumn wolf."

"Hmm, after I finish your ultrasound would you mind turning into your wolf form for me?" Dr. Moon asked.

"Sure, but I'm still pretty slow at it," Yoongi mumbled. When Dr. Moon finished putting the gel on Yoongi's stomach he put the transducer on his stomach.

Dr. Moon moved it around a little looking at the screen then looked back at Yoongi, "Well Mr. Min seems like your having twins."

Yoongi was shocked, "Really?" Dr. Moon nodded before using his pinkie to show Yoongi the outlines of his pups. Jimin moved from his seat to stand beside Yoongi and listen to what the doctor had to say.

Dr. Moon explained a couple of things to them before wiping the gel off Yoongi's belly, "Ok, can you turn into your wolf form for me?" Yoongi nodded standing up, he took a deep breath and a few moments later he was a wolf. Dr. Moon helped Yoongi back on the bed then ran a couple of tests, took a snippet of fur and a swab of Yoongi's slick before letting them leave.

"Twins" Yoongi whispered to himself while Jimin held the door for him

"I know right... two little princesses." Jimin smiled with sparkles in his eyes.

Yoongi giggled grabbing Jimin's hand, "You're cute, did you know?"

"I know that's why you love me." Jimin winked.

-_-

"What do you want dad?" Jimin asked walking into his office.

"I have some things to discuss with you" Mr. Park put out his hand inviting him to sit in the chair in front of his desk.

"If you're trying to talk me into coming back and being the pack leader you can forget about it," Jimin said turning towards the door.

"But Jimin why don't you want to be pack leader?" His dad whined.

Jimin rubbed the bridge of his nose, "Because it's not what I want to do... I left to figure out what I wanted to do, to find something I'm passionate about."

"But the pack needs you," He whispered.

"If the pack really needed a new leader then you should let Sungyeo do it." Jimin reasoned.