2

After getting his mom's permission, Jungkook decided to invite his friends over to their house to say goodbye and have time together. They we're all aged 18 and above but agreed not to buy any alcohol and just have fun- talk, eat, sing and just laugh along each others joke.

Jungkook's friends were busy choosing what song they'll be singing in their karaoke so he sat near them and smiled seeing them having so much fun.

"Why does my wallet lying around here?" Jungkook murmured to himself when he saw his black wallet placed on top of the table. He found a folded little piece of paper inserted on his wallet when he checked it; confusely looked at it but then put it back inside. He wasn't aware that Jimin was looking at him the entire time he was busy with his wallet.

"Jungkook-ah." Jimin called. Jungkook didn't look and just responded with an "Hmm?" As an assurance that he's listening.

"When will you be back?" He asked.

"I don't know. It can be anytime though." Jungkook said and laughed a little to lessen the sadness he's feeling about the thought that he'll be leaving Jimin.

"I'm serious Jungkook-ah." Jungkook glanced at Jimin and he really is serious- he doesn't have any particular reaction written on his face; he was just looking at him with that simple expression.

Jungkook sighed and answered.

"I'll have few days vacation anytime, as long as my schedule is not packed or my management will give me time to unwind after every project."

"Okay." Jimin simply answered and left.