20

[Jin's POV]

I handed Jimin, Jungkook's key. And entrusted him Jungkook. Well, he doesn't look like a bad guy. And I think they knew each other for a while. I'm even guessing he's the guy Jungkook is talking about. The guy he said he likes. And I guess he likes Jungkook too.

"Hyung. Your phone is ringing." Taehyung said. I didn't realize my phone kept on ringing because I was so immersed on the thought of what Jimin and Jungkook's relationship status is. I immediately picked it up. Before I could answer the call, I heard Taehyung said.

"NAM Ent. Pres..." I looked at him and he was surprised. Maybe he thought he just murmured those words.

"Yes. Our Pres. again" I said and smiled before walking a bit farther from him.

"Hello..." I said through the phone. "...what now?" I heard him chuckle from the other line.

"You and your patience. Is it so wrong to call you?" He asked.

"Not really but it's so wrong of you to keep calling me when you already knew I'm with your kids." I annoyingly answered.

"My kids? Jungkook and who else?" He asked. Oh. I forgot to mention a while ago that I invited Taehyung in my apartment too. Jungkook, uhh. It's normal for him to be here.

"Taehyung." I simply answered.

"I see. OUR two handsome kids." Note how he emphasized the word 'our'. Obviously, he's teasing me.

"Fck you." I cussed at him. So brave of me right? Oh well. He's-

"I love you too." See?

"Dmn you. I'm drunk but I'm willing to drive and immediately go to you-"

"To what? Just say you love me too. No need to see me. Just say it."

"To strangle you to death."

"Oh love, I'm scared. Hey, I'm thinking-"

"WHAT?!" I'm irritated, seriously.

"I'll hire you as my secretary. I'll give Jungkook another manager."

"What are you-"

"I just want to see you around me all the time. I'll love being with you the entire day. How great would it be to have you by my side-" He sounded so sincere but nah. He's probably just babbling.

"Try me." I challenged him.

"Sure I will." What? He didn't even budge. Anyway, he can do it. He's the president after all.

"Namjoon." I calmly said.

"Yes, love?" Wow. Surely he's liking my tone. But don't expect anything Mr. President.

"Fck you. Don't ever show your face infront of me." I said and turned the call off. When I looked back, I saw Taehyung, jaw dropped. Fck. I forgot. He heard my conversation with their President... my cusses... how I disrespected him. What should I do?

"Is that really Mr. President?" He asked with confusion painted all over his face.

"Uh. Yes. But... how should I say this? That call wasn't about work..." Why is this so awkward? I'm not used to talking about my private life, not even with Jungkook. Now that it's Taehyung, it's making me more uncomfortable to talk about it.

"I-I didn't mean to pry. You don't have to tell me anything, hyung." He said and flashed a little smile before he gulp on to his drink.