7

Jungkook acted as the professional he is. He didn't let his personal feelings affect his performance during the photoshoot. He was as usual complimented for his great work. He smiled at Taehyung and gave him a pat on the shoulder before leaving. He wished to talk to Jimin but he was obviously disregarding his presence so he left the place right away and went back to his dressing room so he won't witness how sweet Taehyung and Jimin act towards each other.

"I never knew I'd be as coward as I am right now." Jungkook muttered to himself as he was sitting infront of the mirror staring at himself.

"This won't do. I need to do something." He eagerly said ang stood up. Jin called him few times before he could leave the room but Jungkook didn't listen and just left. Jungkook rushed towards Taehyung's dressing room and barged in. Everyone inside confusely looked at him.

"I-im sorry. May I know where Taehyung is?" Jungkook shyly asked while slightly scratching the back of his head.

"Uh. He left already. He's with his manager and his new make-up artist." Said one of the staffs.

"Oh. I see. Thank you." Jungkook said and went back to his dressing room.

"Jin hyung. Let's go. I need to get myself out of this place." Jungkook immediately said after entering the room.

"Why-" Jin was trying to ask but Jungkook cut him off.

"Please. Let's just go." Jungkook's voice is fainting.

"What's you're problem Jungkook? You've been acting so weird since you worked with Taehyung for this project. Tell me if you don't want to work with him-" Concern is written all over Jin's face and his voice sounds so worried.

"Hyung, I don't have any problem with Taehyung. Let's just go home. I want to talk with my Mom." Jungkook said and left the room first.