29

VISAGE • 29

"Hyung. Let's make it official." Jungkook suddenly said. They were both curled up on the sofa while watching one of Jungkook's famous drama. Jimin was resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder as the other wrapped him around his arm to keep him warm.

"Hmmm?" Jimin responded and looked at Jungkook. The latter kissed his forehead and said..

"Be my boyfriend." Jimin faced Jungkook and hugged him tightly. He then made their nose touch and whispered on Jungkook's ear.

"Been waiting for you to ask. Finally. It took you days, love." Jimin said.

"So? Yes?" Jungkook nervously asked. Jimin cupped his face and sweetly smiled.

"Why do you look so tensed? Of course it's a yes. I'll even marry you right away." Jimin joked. Jungkook flashed the same smile but was then replaced by a smirk.

"Then, marry me. I'd surely love to do it right away." Jimin flinched and moved back.

"Hey. I was just joking."

"I was also joking. Don't worry. We'll prepare for our wedding. I'll make sure you'll love it. We don't need to hurry. Right?" Jungkook said and pulled Jimin back to their position a while ago. Jimin breathed heavily.

"Hoo. I thought." Jungkook laughed a bit and held Jimin closer to him. Minutes then passed and Jimin fell asleep. Jungkook carried him to the bedroom and made him lie comfortably.

"I love you." He murmured and gave the soundly-sleeping Jimin a peck on the lips before going back to his own room. He was thinking of the things Jimin did just for him. It's hurting him but he can't help himself but be flattered of the idea that Jimin chose him over anything. He gave up dancing and entered a work he never thought Jimin would take. He studied and soon became a make-up artist just for Jungkook. Dancing was Jimin's passion and dream. But he gave it up. Maybe, it's Jungkook's turn to do something for Jimin. And he hope he'll be happy about it.