25

Jimin woke up with Jungkook soundly sleeping beside him. He unconciously came close to him and started staring at his face. His lips curved into a smile while tracing Jungkook's face features. His eyebrows, eyes, nose, his moles... his lips. Jimin's smile widened when his finger touched Jungkook's soft lips. But he then stopped and stood up.

"Oh sht. Taehyung." He mumbled to himself and hurriedly ran into his room only to find the person he was looking for sleeping on the couch. He looks so wasted. Obviously, he drank more than he can take. Fortunately, he doesn't have a scheduled shoot for today, 'coz if there is... then they're both in trouble. It's just four in the morning and it's too early to wake Taehyung up so Jimin went to his room and brought Taehyung a blanket. Right after making sure that he's comfortable, Jimin left and went back to Jungkook's room. He hasn't even touched the knob when the door opened and shown Jungkook.

"Jimin! Where did you go? I was worried! I thought I was just dreaming... that everything that happened were just--" Jimin smiled and covered Jungkook's mouth to stop him from talking for the people around might be disturbed. He pushed Jungkook inside the room and locked the door.

"You should sleep some more." Jimin said and made Jungkook sit on the bed.

"No. I've slept enough."

"Don't argue. You slept late yesterday and now, you woke up early. There's no way a 3 hours sleep is enough, Jungkook." Jungkook couldn't do anything other than heaving a sign of defeat. He went back to bed and tried sleeping again. When Jimin noticed that Jungkook kept moving; a sign that he can't sleep, Jimin went beside him and hugged him from the back. Minutes  hasn't been gone long when Jimin felt Jungkook's shoulder slowly going up in down in a continuous manner.

"He's already asleep." Jimin said and kissed Jungkook at the back part of his head. Drawn by the ambiance, Jimin then fallen asleep too.