27

"Hyung! These..." Jungkook said while running towards Jimin holding the black back pack.

"What?" Jimin said trying to conceal his smile. Jungkook looked so flustered that he couldn't even stand still.

"My and our photos... the gift I gave you... the shirt... the jacket... the necklace... the unsent letters... my merch.... the.... HYUNG! WHAT THE FCK IS THIS?!" Jungkook couldn't stand it anymore; he finally exclaimed.

"What the fck? Are you dumb?" Jimin laughed and teased Jungkook.

"Ya! Hyung! I never expected you'll keep all these and that you actually like me too. Seriously, am I dreaming?"

"Seriously, you're not." Jimin continued teasing. Jungkook pouted and again took things out of the bag. It was the bag where Jimin kept everything he has that binds him with Jungkook. His love letters which he never sent-- everything.

"A flash drive?" Jungkook confusedly asked.

"You can check what's inside that. I won't tell you. Anyway, let's eat." Jimin said and turned his back from Jungkook. He then prepared the foods on the table and called Jungkook again. He soon followed. They ate while talking about each other's life events which they missed during the time they weren't together.

"W-wait. Hyung... how about your girlfriend? If you liked me then... why did you court So Hyun?" Jungkook asked the moment he got up from his chair. Jimin faced him; surprised on the sudden attack.