24

Jimin heaved a deep sigh and approached Jungkook. He held the frame and disassemble it. He took the photo and placed down the frame. Jungkook was just looking at what he was doing, with confusion all over his face.

"Look." Jimin said and made the back of the photo face Jungkook.

"I like you.... Jimin" Jungkook read the words written behind the photo. It was Jimin's penmanship. Jungkook was even more baffled. He kept that photo for so long but he never knew there was something written at the back of it. Jimin gave it to him on his birthday 6 years ago... but it was already beautifully placed on that frame.

"What-" Jungkook aimed to ask but Jimin cut him off. The latter was seen obviously feeling nervous. He can't stay still and he kept walking back and forth. He seems hesitant at first but he eventually faced Jungkook and said the words he knew would make a great difference in their relationship.

"I-I like you Jungkook. T-this is so sudden and s-surprising but I need to tell you this already. My fear of totally losing you is getting bigger. I-I d-don't know what to do anymore. Jungkook, do you like me t-"

The remaining words Jimin was about to say all disappered into Jungkook's lips when he suddenly stood up and claimed Jimin's lips. He poured all his emotions into that kiss that Jimin felt Jungkook's yearning. The way he longingly caress Jimin's hair as he claim his lips. It felt like a kiss he wished to do for so long, but can't. Jimin answered Jungkook's kisses but then pulled away and pushed him a little bit.

"Jungkook-" Jimin said and fixed his eyes on Jungkook. He was telling him through his eyes that he should stop.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook uttered and cupped Jimin's cheeks and slowly touched it. "Hyung... I love you..." He said before kissing Jimin on the neck. Jimin anxiously stepped back.

"Gguk-ah. What are you doing?" Jimin said. His voice is stained with worry of what Jungkook might do next.

"Sht." Jungkook mumbled to himself and turned his back from Jimin. "Uh. Don't come near me for a minute. I don't know if I'll be able to control myself. I might..." Jungkook breathed deeply and sat back on the bed. He avoided Jimin's gaze and tried to divert his attention on the picture frame. He reassembled it and put it back to its original place. Jimin just looked at him. He knew why Jungkook was acting that way so he distanced himself as per Jungkook's wish. When he was sure enough that Jungkook had calmed down he walked towards him again and with his soft voice he said, "Sleep now Jungkook. Let's talk tomorrow." Jungkook nodded and carefully reclined on the bed, Jimin covered him with the blacket and was about to go when the one lying held his wrist to stop him.

"Can you stay with me? Please?" Jungkook asked pleadingly. Jimin looked at him for a moment... and his thinking expression was replaced with a genuine smile as he answered "Okay." and went to sit on the bed. He looked for his phone and texted Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah, I'll be staying with Jungkook. You can sleep on my room. You have the other key, right? I'm sorry." Once he pressed the send button, he looked at Jungkook again. His eyes are already sealed close. He seem to be sleeping already. Jimin came closer to him and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight love. Sleep for now. I'll tell you everything tomorrow." He said and slowly lie beside Jungkook. He was holding his hand, but he kept their distance safe.