8

"Jimin, you haven't found a place yet?" Asked Taehyung while playing with his phone.

"Yes. The place I went yesterday was quite far from your workplace - I need a nearer one. It would be inconvenient for the both of us if I stay there." Answered Jimin who was busy preparing their dinner.

"So, you'll stay here 'til when?"

"Of course 'til I finally find a place to stay. Are you indirectly kicking me out of your house?" Jimin joked.

"No. I'm just curious." Said Taehyung and laughed a bit.

"Okay. Yah. Let's eat." Called Jimin. Taehyung stood up and walked towards the dining table. Everything is already prepared. And what Jimin cooked look so delicious.

"You're an ideal wife Jimin. Your future partner is so lucky." Taehyung uttered replacing "husband" to "wife" which made Jimin swear at him.

"F- you. Just eat. Wait-"

"Why?"

"My phone. Have you seen it?"

"No."

Jimin borrowed Taehyung's phone so he could try calling his.

"I placed it on the sofa." Taehyung said and started eating.

"Taehyung, password?" Asked Jimin.

"Jungkook's birthday." Taehyung answered as if there's nothing unusual on what just came out of his mouth.

"What?" Jimin asked. He was surprised and confused. Why the fvk will Taehyung use Jungkook's birthday as his password?

"Uh you don't know that." Taehyung slightly faced Jimin's direction and said "090197".

"Why are you using his birthday?" Asked Jimin still questioned of what is happening. But then just pressed the buttons. The moment Jimin finished typing the password - Taehyung's wallpaper was flashed on the screen. It was a photo of Jungkook and Taehyung during one of their photoshoots, along with Taehyung answering his question with the words he never expected him to say -"I like Jungkook".