3

"Jeon Jungkook, a former child actor rose fame after his newly concluded teen drama entitled "Just Us" hit big. It was his first lead role but many complimented him for his good acting which can be considered suberb for a first time. The drama depicted a unique storyline that captivated both teens and adults. Jeon Jungkook is now nominated as Best Actor along with Kim Taehyung and is currently shown on different media outlets."

Jimin read aloud an article from the internet that shows Jungkook's achievements.

"Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook really succeeded. I don't know how will I react to this, but I'm really proud of him." Jimin said to Jungkook's mom who's sitting beside him. He's now on Jungkook house because  he texted him and asked a favor. Mrs. Jeon is sick and she needs a companion. Jungkook was really worried and upset because he couldn't take care of his own Mom, bu Jimin assured him that he would take care of her so he wouldn't have to worry.

"Same goes with me. I'm happy that I never stopped him from pursuing his dreams eventhough I was kind of against him being an actor." Mrs. Jeon confessed and smiled lightly at Jimin.

"I just hope he won't forget me- I mean, us." Jimin uttered, slightly stuttering.

"If he forgot you or if he had a plan of doing so, then supposedly, you're not here- taking care of his sick mother."

"What do you mean, Mrs. Jeon?"

"Figure it out yourself, Jimin. But I advice you not to think negatively of Jungkook. He won't forget you that easily. May you be away from each other for a year of more, he won't change, that's the man he is. You know him well too."