26

Jimin woke up without Jungkook by his side. He looked everywhere around but he was nowhere to be found.

"Where did that man go?" He mumbled to himself as he walk towards his room. The door was slightly open so he thought Taehyung was already awake. He entered the room and called Taehyung's name for a couple of times but no one answered.

"Oh. You're awake." A voice from inside his room was heard. It was Jungkook.

"What are you doing there?" Jimin asked.

"Uh-"

"Where's Taehyung?" Questioned Jimin who was obviously confused of what is happening.

"He's inside." Jungkook said pointing at the room he was in a while ago.

"What?" Jimin exclaimed as his expressions starts to change.

"I'm just kidding. He already left." Jungkook said and walked towards Jimin.

"Then what are you doing there?"

"Wow. I allowed you to enter my apartment and sleep in my room. Am I forbidden to do the same with yours?" Jungkook asked. Jimin didn't stay anything. Instead, he glared at Jungkook.

"Hey. Relax. When you called Taehyung's name, I just got to enter your room. I didn't even stay for 2 minutes. I was just about to look around and see your stuffs but seems like you haven't unpack your things yet." Jungkook explained thoroughly accompanied by his hand gestures.

"Look for my black backpack inside. You'll find everything there. I'll just cook something for lunch." As soon as he finished talking, Jimin turned his back from Jungkook and headed on to the kitchen. Jungkook confusedly followed him with his gaze, shrugged his shoulder and went back inside Jimin's room to do what he was told to do.