12

"Jungkook-ah. Are you awake?" Jin asked as he knocked on Jungkook's room. It's past eight in the morning and they have scheduled activities to do.

"Yes hyung. I'm in the kitchen. Come in. The door's open." Jungkook shouted from inside. Jin did as told and entered the room.

"What's first on the list, hyung?" Jungkook asked as he felt Jin's presence from the kitchen's entrance.

"Adverstisement shoot for ----, heard it's the new released shoes, I'm not quite sure, uh it's at 10 this morning -- will be followed by a radio guesting by 3 PM. That will be all for today. You're not that packed, you can rest right after the guesting."

"Okay. Breakfast?" Jungkook nodded and offered foods for Jin. Jin accepted and they ate together. Jungkook then prepared same as Jin. And they left almost 9.

Jungkook finished the first on the list earlier than scheduled so he took the chance and had some rest. He couldn't sleep so he checked his Twitter account. He got bored easily and placed his phone on top of his bed side table But a thought of Jimin suddenly popped on his head so he immediately picked his phone up again and looked for Jimin's account, once done, he opened it.

"Seeing you after a long time both give me sadness and felicity. I wished to see you for so long. But now that I'm this close to you, I don't know what to do anymore." Jungkook read Jimin's latest post, it was from months ago. Jimin indeed is not into social media, he's really inactive- obviously.

"Jungkook! Let's go. It's almost two." Jin called from outside Jungkook's room. He stood up and prepared himself a bit and eventually opened the door and went with his Manager.