13

It was a segment wherein, once a week- they invite well-known actors and idols as guests. The radio station conducts a game 3 days before the scheduled guesting via SNS, so all fans could participate. Ten will be chosen as winners. These ten persons will receive a call on the day of the artist's guesting and will be given a chance to talk to him/her. They will be allowed to ask questions as long as it's appropriate, confess feelings for the guest, ask for advice or anything. The call will last for 3 minutes.

Today, Jungkook is the one invited. Many fans tuned in and waited for him. They didn't do a livestream upon Jungkook's wish. The first seven winners were all girls screaming and crying- unable to take the fact that they had the chance to converse with Jungkook. They couldn't even ask a question. All they could do was say Hi and I love you repeatedly.

"Hyung, have you ever fall in love?" Asked the 9th person. It was a guy... he introduced himself as Joong.

"Yes. Of course." Jungkook simply answered.

"But they're girls, right?" Asked Joong.

"Uh-" Jungkook hesitated to answer.

"Sir-" The DJ answered in place of Jungkook. Cautious of what may happen. The question was kindda inappropriate and it may offend Jungkook.

"I don't mean to offend Jungkook-hyung. I'm a fan. I adore him so much. I like him. I love him as an idol. And I want to know his perspective about the things I'll share later on, because I know he's a great person. I won't force him to understand me or anything. It's just that, obviously- I'm a guy. But unlike any other guys, I fell for a guy too- he's my roommate. I knew him for almost five years. I'm sure every person listening were all in awe. It ain't normal, right? This is Korea. You'll never understand people like us-"

"No- there are still people who understand. We're on the same boat Joong, believe me I know. But just because we like a person with the same gender doesn't mean they have the rights to exclude us in this community. We're still human. Being gay, bi or whatever doesn't make us less a person." Jungkook said unaware of the fact that he used the pronoun "we" which means, he was experiencing the similar situation as Joong. He made it look like he likes a guy too. Jin sent a sign to the DJ... telling her to cut the show first so he could talk to Jungkook. She then did her work and played a song right after Jungkook bid his farewell to Joong. Jin immediately went to Jungkook and told him to follow him. When the two was finally alone, Jin confronted Jungkook.

"Gguk-ah. I know. I understand you. You like a guy too. And I also do. But Jungkook-" Jin breathed heavily and closed his eyes for a second then continued. "-you're an actor. A public figure. Don't you know people might misinterpret what you said and start talking about you... you might start losing your career, be mindful of that. Please, Jungkook. Draw a line between your work and your personal life." Jin said. Jungkook just nodded because he couldn't utter any word, he felt his throat drying up making him unable to talk. Jin tapped his shoulder and told him to go back and talk to the last winner. Without them knowing, articles regarding Jungkook's remarks started spreading.