9

"Taehyung-"

"Too shocked? Haha. It's okay. That's really an unexpected confession, right? I can't blame you. But I just can't control my feelings for him - have I ever told you?"

"W-what?"

"That he was the reason why I entered this industry. I auditioned countless times on several entertainments but failed - until I received a call saying I was accepted and it was from the company handling Jungkook. Can you imagine how happy I was that time?"

"Taehyung..."

"Why? You suddenly turned gloomy-  I mean if you're worried, I can assure you, I'm okay. I can still handle my feelings for him. I won't do anything stupid just because I like him -"

"No. Taehyung. I-" Jimin suddenly burst into tears. Taehyung hurriedly came to him and hugged him. He's worried and he doesn't know why he's suddenly acting this way.

"Why the fvk are you crying, Jimin? Stop making me worry. Tell me." Taehyung was patting Jimin's back continuously; the latter sighed and answered.

"The man I was always talking about, the reason why I asked this favor from you -  to make me your make-up artist. Taehyung, it's Jungkook. I'm sorry. I like him too." Taehyung was dumbfounded after realizing what he just heard from Jimin.

"How come?" Was all he could say.

"He's my friend. We're from Busan -"

"Okay. Okay. I understand." Taehyung interrupted Jimin's explanation and stood up.

"I'm sorry Taehyung." Jimin apologized again.

"Why are you saying sorry? It ain't your fault anyway."

"But-"

"Jimin. I know you well. You'll feel guilty and worse you'll disregard your feelings just so you could give me all the chances. But no,  I ought to disagree.  You have a whole 100% chance of him liking you back too. Let's work on our own feelings personally but never let it affect what we have. Okay?" Taehyung said before he turned his back from Jimin. He breathed deeply and mumbled to himself.

"Lucky you, Jimin. You still have a chance.. unlike me who already lost it. Funny how I managed telling you such things when I should have just told you to pursue him... that I'll support you. Sorry but I still can't do that. I still like him. Even though I already know that he doesn't feel the same way. I'm sorry. But I still can't let go."