23

"You dreamed to be a succesful writer. You're always telling me 'bout that to the point that I almost want to glue your mouth just to stop you from talking. I don't feel irritated. I just wish you'd finally realize that I knew. I already knew. I knew. But I can't help you. I'm not capable enough to extend my hand on you. Jungkook. I just wished you were atleast a bit sensitive about how I feel. I'm your friend. I get hurt when you tell me your Mom won't support you on pursuing your dream. I'm suffering whenever I see you cry because you don't have anything but your passion in writing--"

"Jimin. I don't get your point. Why do you have to bring these back? I'm okay as an actor. You see? I'm successful. Can't you just support me? Because as you said, I'm your friend-"

"Jungkook... I'm fckng clueless. I don't know why you became an actor when infact-"

"Stop being unreasonable. You don't have to force me to go back on how I used to be. I am now into acting. Why are you pushing me back on that dream I used to have?"

"I'm not forcing you to back out as an actor and be a writer instead. See? I'm here. I'm fckng right here. Isn't it enough for you to say I support you? I just need a little explanation. Just atleast tell me why. Jungkook it's not just your dream. It's our dream. My dream for you. We're unto it together."

"Our dream? Our, huh? You're telling me it's ours? No Jimin. It's just mine. Mine alone. My illusion. You were never there. You said you were hurting the same way I did? No. You were busy with something else. I was like a nobody to you. I keep on talking about my dream but you never gave me your attention-"

"I was listening!"

"You are. But you weren't taking it by heart. You always say "It's okay." "You'll be alright." But it was all insincere. I was waiting for an encouragement. Atleast from you, I'll hear a "You can do it. You will succeed." But no. You never told me that. So I eventually gave up. Now that I chose this career over that dream I had back then, you're ranting? Fck life. What do you want me to do?"

"Jungk-"

Jimin couldn't finish his sentence. Jungkook was really angry to the point that he pushed Jimin so hard against the door. Intoxicated, not really acting as he is. Jimin felt the pain on his back.. that was unexpected. He couldn't move for a moment, out of shock. All he could do was put his hand on Jungkook's chest to prevent him from getting closer. Jungkook leaned on to him... their nose are almost touching. He kept getting closer but Jimin did the opposite. Jungkook then pulled away. He went near his bed and held the frame placed on his bed side table. It was a photo of him and Jimin.