5

Jungkook never saw that guy he thought was Jimin, again. He tried looking for him but he never crossed path with him once more- and it was real frustrating. He missed his friend so much and that person made him miss him more. He wanna fly to Busan right now just so he could see Jimin's face and hug him tight 'til he can't breath. He wanna call him but he can't. He was too embarassed- too shy that Jimin might think he's such a push over. He never contacted him for a year then he'd call him now? How shameless of him. He's afraid Jimin would think of him that way. So he restrained himself. Honestly, this ain't normal for someone who miss a 'friend'- really. Because yes, he wasn't just a friend for Jungkook. He likes him- no; scratch that. He loves him too much. He did since he was 16 but look at him now, fck he's 22 already. And he's still inlove with the same person.

"Jungkook." Someone tried calling him but he was too occupied of the thought of wanting to see Jimin.

"Ya! Jungkook!" That same person called again, but in a louder and with authority.  S1But Jungkook didn't show any reaction. He was just staring nowhere.

"Dmn. JUNGKOOK! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!" Shouted the same person who finally reached his limit and wasn't able to control his voice. Everyone inside the dressing room stopped what they are doing and nervously looked at the two.

"Oh sht- hyung! Why are you shouting!" Jungkook almost jumped out of his chair out of surprise. He even slightly touched the top of his chest to relax himself.

"Because I called you a lot of times and you weren't listening. What the hell are you thinking that you got too occupied to the point that you totally got deaf?!" That someone said- annoyed and irritated.

"Nothing. Why are you calling me by the way?" Jungkook said changing the topic.

"Your photoshoot for CCC Magazine is starting in any minute. Said, Taehyung was already there so we must go. Now stand up and fix yourself- follow me." Said Seokjin, that someone who shouted a lot of times a while ago- he's Jungkook's manager slash cousin. Seokjin is still pissed so he won't even spare Jungkook a glance 'til they reach the place they were to go. Jungkook kept clinging and apologizing to him but he ignored him and went straight inside.