16

Before Taehyung left, he talked to Jimin because he noticed that he looks so down, pretty sure he already read the article about Jungkook's dating rumor.

"Jimin." He called.

"Uh-- why?" Jimin asked barely looking at him.

"Don't believe the rumor. I'm not dating Jungkook." He explained flashing a little smile to atleast ease the other guy's heavy feeling.

"Taehyung-"

"I still like him... but, to tell you honestly- he already turned me down." Taehyung laughed a bit- quite embarassed of the words he just said.

"You confessed?" Shocked Jimin asked.

"Yes. And.. he said he likes someone else. So, what can I do?" Taehyung stopped for a minute to let out a laugh and then continued. "I'm too handsome to chase. I must be the one being chased." He managed to joke despite the pain he is feeling knowing the fact that Jungkook will never love him back.

"I'm not letting him go 'coz I don't have anything to let go. He wasn't mine to begin with. From now on, do what you want. Do not hesitate. Don't mind me. I'll handle my own business by myself." He said before finally walking out. He didn't bother waiting for Jimin to respond. That's all he can do for now. He's still hurt... he can finally say his support but it isn't fully up to a hundred percent. Of course, it won't be that easy for him to move-on. Jungkook have been a great part of his life. And he was also the one who had set this path for him. Moving forward in a road without him will surely be hard to do. 
--

Taehyung and Jungkook met on Jin's apartment. Jungkook kept wandering his eyes around as if he was looking for something... or someone?

"Jimin didn't come with me." Taehyung said. Jin confusedly looked at him.

"I-i wasn't looking for him." Jungkook denied and looked down. Jin still giving Taehyung that confused look.

"Who's Jimin?" He finally was able to ask. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was scratching the back of his neck, eyes still focused on the floor.

"That one person living with me." Taehyung said- smirking that made Jungkook look at him- glaring.

"You're living with someone?!" Jin exclaimed. His reaction is quite exaggerated for an 'acquaintance' to do.

"Fck. You startled me. Why do you look so shocked, hyung?" Taehyung asked and laughed at Jin. The latter just shyly smiled and softly punched Jungkook's arm and sent him a sign to start talking about the issue.

"Uh- Taehyung..." Jungkook stammered.

"I know what you want me to do. A video, right? Denying the rumors? Okay. I'll do it. Anyway, It'll be inconvenient for the both of us if we'll not do anything about it. Though, I didn't really do anything to be dragged on to this issue." Taehyung was serious. Not a bit of his usual jolly personality is showing. Jin kindda felt scared but Jungkook didn't show any reaction. He just looked at Taehyung and answered.

"Well, it wasn't my fault. I wasn't the one who started the rumors. I'm fcking annoyed of the fact that all this were made just because we work together more often than we do with other actors. I'm even devastated that I had to deal with this sht with you... why you of all people? If not because of that person I care the most of, I won't be here infront of you... asking you this favor. But I'm concerned. He might have thought that I-"

"OKAY. JUST STOP. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LOVE RIGHT INFRONT OF MY FACE. BE SENSITIVE ENOUGH, JUNGKOOK! YOU MAY NOT LIKE ME. BUT YOU FCKING KNOW WELL THAT I LIKE YOU. I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO LOVE ME BACK BUT ATLEAST CARE ABOUT HOW I FEEL-" Taehyung bawled out. Teary-eyed and hands are shaking. When he realized what he said, he immediately bowed his head few times and... "I-I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself for a moment. Don't worry, I'll do what you're asking me to do." He looked at Jin and smiled faintly. "I'll go ahead, hyung." He said and left the room right away. Both Jin and Jungkook were stunned, unable to talk nor look at each other.. they remained staring at Taehyung's back as he walked out of the room... and listened to the sound of the door slowly closing.