10

Jungkook and his manager are room neighbors in one of the biggest and in demand apartment complex in Seoul. Jungkook didn't bother buying a house in Seoul and preferred to just stay in a small suite because he wants to build his own home in Busan.

"Anyway, since you're here and were now left alone- let me ask you. So, you've been working with Taehyung for a while but you never had a long conversation with him unlike the other actors you work with. I feel like you don't really want to maintain a dialogue with him. I know you both are usually battling on rankings and awards but you're not the type of person who would hate someone just because he won over you." Suddenly asked Jin who just finished filling his cup with hot water.

"You know me so well hyung." Answered Jungkook who was sitting on Jin's sofa. He's killing some time in Jin's room and will probably go back to his own after an hour or two.

"Of course! You've been under my care for so long. It would be weird if I know nothing about you. So, about Taehyung, may I know why?" Jin talked while walking towards him.

"By the way, coffee?" Offered Jin that was declined by Jungkook and proceed to answering his first question.

"I just don't feel too comfortable around him."

"Why? He's a jolly person, talkative and cute." Jin said and slowly sat beside Jungkook.

"Yes he is. But hyung there's something I haven't told you." Jungkook couldn't keep an eye contact with Jin. He's a bit hesitating whether he'll open up or not.

"What is that?"

"Keep this a secret between us. Promise me."

"Yes. I promise."

"I trust you hyung."

"Yes. I won't tell anyone. Trust me."

"Taehyung confessed to me. He said he likes me."

"W-WHAT?!"

"Shh. Hyung. Keep it low. Someone might hear you." Jungkook said and covered Jin's mouth but removed it afterwards.

"You mean- he's gay." Jin's lips formed into a little smirk. Jungkook suddenly felt nervous.